SaggerLogan

What do you guys think sagging is all about?

(Idk if this has been asked but here goes.) I've been reading some of the forums. Great by the way, I couldn't help but mentioning this some people sag bc they like the style, or they do it for sexual things(Idk if that's true.) What do u really think sagging is all about?

I think it has sexual undertones, honestly, but I don't think that's what it's all about.  It looks really cool, and that's what's important to me.

Same of the above. The outfit has to work, but not always necessarily. You can pull off a sweet sag still 😀

3 hours ago, ApisAries said:

Personally I've never seen a stylish sag combined with a bad outfit. If a person doesn't know how to dress, he doesn't know how to sag, at least from what I've experienced.

Style is subjective, what you consider stylish or a "good outfit" someone else might consider ugly tho.

I like the look and feel of saggin , Luv the feeling of my jeans or shorts riding low off my ass and yes it a turn on for me sagging and seeing other Guys sag !

I like sagging because I like the look. I like the feeling that other guys can see my underwear. I like seeing guys sagging when you are behind them and their boxerbriefs are snug on the ass and you can see the cheeks. Also love seeing a guys bulge in his shorts or jeans because he is sagging! I sag because I like the look and feel of it. I get horny sagging and seeing other guys sagging and showing their boxerbriefs.

59 minutes ago, SaggersRhot said:

I like sagging because I like the look. I like the feeling that other guys can see my underwear. I like seeing guys sagging when you are behind them and their boxerbriefs are snug on the ass and you can see the cheeks. Also love seeing a guys bulge in his shorts or jeans because he is sagging! I sag because I like the look and feel of it. I get horny sagging and seeing other guys sagging and showing their boxerbriefs.

My feelings exactly; I could not have said it better.

6 hours ago, ronone said:

I like the look and feel of saggin , Luv the feeling of my jeans or shorts riding low off my ass and yes it a turn on for me sagging and seeing other Guys sag !

Yeah, that's cool.  I'm with you!