My mamma said I should start caring what people think about me and I'm a girl, she asked me "are u a fagot?" I'm like "No". but I no who I am and idc what people think about me and im not going to start caring, I have some feminine things to me but im still a guy. my mamma said that I should start doing guy stuff but im me. 

5 minutes ago, shirtsagger said:

"Don't do as your mother says, your mother is a cow" that sings a Norwegian pop-singer :wink:.

exactly. im me and that's who im ever going to be. and im not going to start caring about wat people think about me. I've been there and I've done that. now it's just water under the bridge so that I might dance at school.

20 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

It helps to care about people.  All I gotta say, really.

yep. I will always about others, just not wat they think unless it's positive.

I think you need to find a way of explaining this to your mum that won't frighten  or upset her. Only you or someone close to you and her will know what that way is as everyone is different. You definitely have a right to be you. Good luck.

On 10/4/2019 at 11:00 PM, Denimsag said:

I think you need to find a way of explaining this to your mum that won't frighten  or upset her. Only you or someone close to you and her will know what that way is as everyone is different. You definitely have a right to be you. Good luck.

Your mum loves you immensely and you know that too. It's a clear old-fashioned stance in which she portrays by making judgement. Talk to her mate, because she will understand. 

4 hours ago, Admiralolsen said:

Don’t let people take you down.  I have been down that path for so long, it took me forever to find a way off that path and onto the better one. 

@AdmiralolsenWell said dude!! 👏

talk to her. Umm... have u met my mamma(she's 65) she adopted me and my twin when I was a baby and she's my grandma or was my grandma. she thinks all gay people are like the purge or a disease. my feelings changed from hating gay people to accepting them. with her, nope. can't talk to her bc she'll kick me out of the house if she found out if I was gay or even bi.

21 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Yeah, maybe cool it 'til you're 18 and an adult, at least.  But, do try to do what you like at least, your whole life.

yep. I will.