Jamesstadden

Sagging for the delivery guy ;)

I guess he's hot, too, or something.  Dunno.  Never really got to presenting my sag to a delivery guy, but I did do some major bare sagging (freeballing) around my front door while on chores.  That was a little showing off.

9 hours ago, TheOther1 said:

And why do you want to show your underwear to the delivery driver? 

It's because when he knocks on your door to deliver, you have something for him too 😁 @TheOther1 surprised you didn't think of it lol 

He's a delivery man, his job is to get there and leave as quickly as possible, he likely won't even remember what you're wearing by the time he's back on his car

12 hours ago, Pokemon said:

He's a delivery man, his job is to get there and leave as quickly as possible, he likely won't even remember what you're wearing by the time he's back on his car

Or have paid any attention to what wearing in the first place. Plus unless a sag was super obvious from the front, they would have no idea anyway. 

But... If you wanted to sag for the delivery driver... Then sag, just like you would on any other occasion 🙄 

I always freeball when I know a repair or delivery man is coming.  They have no idea and usually don’t even notice.  I freeball while doing chores as well.   Sagging is daily thing that people are use to by now . 

7 hours ago, TheOther1 said:

Or have paid any attention to what wearing in the first place. Plus unless a sag was super obvious from the front, they would have no idea anyway. 

But... If you wanted to sag for the delivery driver... Then sag, just like you would on any other occasion 🙄 

Yeah, let him catch you in your element, if it's important to you.

2 hours ago, shortydude said:

I always freeball when I know a repair or delivery man is coming.  They have no idea and usually don’t even notice.  I freeball while doing chores as well.   Sagging is daily thing that people are use to by now . 

Yeah, daily, regular sagging is dope.  It's been a while for me;  now it's more special occasions.  Has been that in the past as well.

2 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Yeah, daily, regular sagging is dope.  It's been a while for me;  now it's more special occasions.  Has been that in the past as well.

You don’t sag daily anymore?  Your Sags are dope bro. 

On 10/14/2019 at 5:30 AM, shortydude said:

HAAAAA I do tha same thing bro!! especially when maintenance/tech repair guys have to come by for internet or whatever!!  Neone else??