COVID-19 : With this global pandemic taking its toll around the world, it is the time that we must all truly look out for ourselves. I urge that all members pay attention to the restrictions put into place in your local areas and not attempt to risk infection by being with other people to take photos, videos, etc. This is a time that we all need to look out for one another and our families. If your town, city or country goes into a Lock-Down, I urge that you Stay Home, Stay Safe so that we can all come out of this well. I hope that you and your families all remain safe and well during this unprecedented time. Regards Flameboard

SaggerLogan

What should I wear for Halloween

You could go as a sagger werewolf from Pluto. You wouldn't believe how many of those inhabit the tiny planet. They don't get along with the wedgie vampires from Charon at all.

It looks like a big humanoid wolf with sagging jeans, a ripped tanktop and high top sneakers. Oh, and they always wear sunglasses at night, because they're allergic against light (moon light, taillights of cars, lanterns, but not against refrigerator lights for some odd reason).

I sometimes hang out with them. They work at Ikea, in the basement where the refrigerators are stored. Some of them aren't real werewolves though, just furries.

Ok 1, you are never too old for Halloween!

And 2, ApisAries's idea is a pretty good one. Go retro 90's or early 2000's.

If you like baggy, be an old-school rapper. If you're into skinny, punk skater.

Sweatpants Spider-Man from Into the Spider-Verse is an opportune option and rather simple.

5 hours ago, ApisAries said:

I sometimes hang out with them. They work at Ikea, in the basement where the refrigerators are stored. Some of them aren't real werewolves though, just furries.

What drugs are you on 

all great suggestions, but I don't have a retro 90's outfit or a punk skater outfit. I might try the sweatpants from Into the Spiderverse, but if I can't i'll need more suggestions, if u guys don't have anymore i'll understand. I've got an idea but it kind of deals with glowing fidget spinners and tiger ears when I could be much more. Or the other idea is to sag below my ass and above my c**k, but as always haven't been able to do it in public, but on the other hand i'll sag that low bc I want to. then fidget spinners wrapped around the strings of my hoodie, let my pants slide down like they always do when i'm wearing joggers, and.... I have no idea what else, can u guys help me?

I mean Halloween is a time of year where you can dress however you want and nobody would really bat an eye. If you want to sag lower then sag lower. As for a costume, it's tomorrow so you probably should have planned it better. 

3 hours ago, SaggerLogan said:

all great suggestions, but I don't have a retro 90's outfit or a punk skater outfit. I might try the sweatpants from Into the Spiderverse, but if I can't i'll need more suggestions, if u guys don't have anymore i'll understand. I've got an idea but it kind of deals with glowing fidget spinners and tiger ears when I could be much more. Or the other idea is to sag below my ass and above my c**k, but as always haven't been able to do it in public, but on the other hand i'll sag that low bc I want to. then fidget spinners wrapped around the strings of my hoodie, let my pants slide down like they always do when i'm wearing joggers, and.... I have no idea what else, can u guys help me?

As long as it's real apparel, I'd say sag it.  I don't know if you can sag many Halloween costumes, though…

not what i meant. i meant my joggers, also i got some fangs, tiger ears, and im going to tie 2 glowing fidget spinners to my hoodie's laces so it'll be a costume just not one people will think.