SaggerLogan

What will happen when I'm 18?

I'm just tryin to be safe bc idk what will happen when I'm 18 or the future. So, can y'all tell what life is like when y'all turned 18 and the future? And I'll be sagging more and more low than usual and my life will be starting. I'll be going to the gym, going shopping, and whatever else I can do. So, here's another question... What can I expect when I turn 18? Oh yeah, just a reminder I'll 18 on June 6 of next year.

Nothing major will happen with you. It's not a magical wall that's suddenly breaking down. You'll still be you. Getting older and becoming more mature is a gradual process. You won't even notice most of the changes.

Homestly bro, im 21 and nothing feels different, except im not in school and have a job. You dont change who you are, you just become more of who you are and find out new stuff about you.

But being 21 in America means you can legally drink and dont have to hide it anymore 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, SaggerLogan said:

Thnx. that's exactly what I needed bc i was worried for nothing. Well, at least I no my goals and dreams.

Definitely keep working on your goals. It might be a slow process too, but eventually you'll see good results.

What will you go shopping for and how low are you planning to sag in the future?

At the age of 18 in United States of America you are legal to Vote in elections, buy tobacco products in some states, my state is now 21 years old ,must register for the draft or the military. You can legally drink alcohol at the age of 18 In the state of Wisconsin but with your parents present and with their consent in certain counties in Wisconsin for me only 90 minutes drive North from me  

One thing about me is I get SSI when I turn 18 bc I have ADHD but can do things like other people can and take meds bc I can get off my rocker if I don't. If you want more information on that, just message me.

You become an adult and make your own way in life. Nobody around to bark orders. Live it and enjoy! 😀

12 hours ago, Pokemon said:

Don't be in such a hurry to get older, it kinda sucks lol

Agreed. At times it can be tedious lol 

I fantasise and wonder in great depths to your annual parties @jacei would love to be present at one of your functions mate 😀

sagger party, but do u guys care about fat people with small cocks? I no I don't but that's my wrry that u guys might judge me in the future for that.

On 11/8/2019 at 5:45 PM, Denimsag said:

If you were in the UK you could legally buy and drink alcohol and vote in election.

In the United States you can vote and join the military or In Wisconsin you can legally drink alcohol but with your parents consent