SaggerLogan

What do I do?

I have a crush on the same guy and then I find out he's bi. I keep on having dreams about him and I doing explicit stuff and when I wake up I want to go back to sleep. He keeps on looking at me, and then he's side eying me everytime I see him. My best friend told me everything and I didn't want to confront so I might email him. I'm confused bc he's totally out of my league but he's looking at me. What do I do? 

The best thing you can do is play, young man.  Learn the situation (maybe better in your case) and make your moves.  You may not pick up the guy or not, but that will at least get you closer to what you really want.

Go say hi. Even if you think he’s out of your league, he’s side-eyeing you, so he must have some interest in you. Don’t over think it. Compliment him, be confident. If you really like him, maybe it will develop into something. But you’ll never know until you try. Don’t regret the “what-ifs”. Take the chance! 

You are always welcome! Some of us here have been around a while. There are a lot of things I wish I’d done differently when I was your age and I hope to pass on that wisdom so that no one has to have the same regrets I do. 
Let us know how it goes. 

Yeah, I had fun at that age.  There are some things that didn't go well, but I don't think I really could have done them much differently.  I don't think you can, in general, though some things might not go well.  Asking for help/advice is always helpful, though.

Without knowing your situation completely, it's hard to tell you what to do. I will just tell you some advice, this is just what I can say. First, being a young bisexual (I think you said you are) man, you are going to have to figure out who you really are and what you like and don't like. It seems like alot of guys your age (17) say they are bisexual. I think that is because you haven't found who you really are yet. It seems like most guys who say that are bisexual later discover that they are actually gay. Once you figure out if you are straight, bisexual or gay then go from there. Be honest to yourself. If you are gay that is fine. Just be comfortable with your sexuality whatever you decide. Go with what you really feel inside. If you get with a guy and love it then you are gay. If you are with a girl and like it then you are straight. If you are not sure then be with a girl and be with a guy and see which you like best and feel most comfortable with. Once you know for sure if you are straight, bi or gay then go from there. The hardest part is finding out who you really are. Once you know for sure, be comfortable with your sexuality. 

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:05 PM, SaggersRhot said:

Without knowing your situation completely, it's hard to tell you what to do. I will just tell you some advice, this is just what I can say. First, being a young bisexual (I think you said you are) man, you are going to have to figure out who you really are and what you like and don't like. It seems like alot of guys your age (17) say they are bisexual. I think that is because you haven't found who you really are yet. It seems like most guys who say that are bisexual later discover that they are actually gay. Once you figure out if you are straight, bisexual or gay then go from there. Be honest to yourself. If you are gay that is fine. Just be comfortable with your sexuality whatever you decide. Go with what you really feel inside. If you get with a guy and love it then you are gay. If you are with a girl and like it then you are straight. If you are not sure then be with a girl and be with a guy and see which you like best and feel most comfortable with. Once you know for sure if you are straight, bi or gay then go from there. The hardest part is finding out who you really are. Once you know for sure, be comfortable with your sexuality. 

thnx. and just a heads up the crush I had on him disappeared. but i'll find someone one of these days, and another heads up I might end up gay.

That’s unfortunate. But crushes come and go.

I came out as bi when I was about your age, but only because I didn’t want to hurt the girl I was with. I later came out fully as gay after a lot of struggle and self discovery. 
But, you do you. Whether you like girls, boys, or anything else- make sure you’re happy with who you are and the person you choose to be with. Like Rupaul says- “if you can’t love yourself, how the hell you gonna love anyone else.”

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 1:10 PM, Penguinflag said:

That’s unfortunate. But crushes come and go.

I came out as bi when I was about your age, but only because I didn’t want to hurt the girl I was with. I later came out fully as gay after a lot of struggle and self discovery. 
But, you do you. Whether you like girls, boys, or anything else- make sure you’re happy with who you are and the person you choose to be with. Like Rupaul says- “if you can’t love yourself, how the hell you gonna love anyone else.”

yeah, I will and I'll still be on here anyways.

You're only 17,, don't get so hung up on labels, you have your whole life to figure out what you want. Bisexuality isn't just this stepping stone to gay tho, that's a pretty ignorant stereotype. You can like both but prefer one, to the other and still be bisexual.