What do you sleep in

14 hours ago, Lee249 said:

I did try to stay away from my phone for one day... It never happened. Do I have a problem? 

I’d say that’s not a problem for me... maybe not for the parents, unless it’s just texting your personal friends, which is understandable... although the bad part about phones is that the battery drains down quickly which can be problematic, but the solution is recharge it lol.

• Like 1
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sleep in a muscle tank, sagging b-ball shorts, undies, and socks.  My feet get cold if I don’t wear the socks and I love the feeling of sagging while I’m sleeping.  It also really turns in my boyfri

I sleep in a T-shirt and boxer briefs. I find that the most comfortable. And easy access to the important bits

If I sleep in my silky basketball shorts I just have to **** off as soon as I’m in bed

Posted Images

On 4/1/2021 at 2:44 PM, Astg94 said:

I’d say that’s not a problem for me... maybe not for the parents, unless it’s just texting your personal friends, which is understandable... although the bad part about phones is that the battery drains down quickly which can be problematic, but the solution is recharge it lol.

Are you on the SW Discord channel mate?

12 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Are you on the SW Discord channel mate?

No, I have to wait till things resolve with my parents situation.... plus I don’t have discord. I know my parents doesn’t like me doing video calls with somebody I don’t know lol. I’m only allowing it to happen when I’m home alone.

8 hours ago, Astg94 said:

No, I have to wait till things resolve with my parents situation.... plus I don’t have discord. I know my parents doesn’t like me doing video calls with somebody I don’t know lol. I’m only allowing it to happen when I’m home alone.

Discord is more of a chat app than a video thing anyway... Atleast in this context. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Astg94 said:

It's so good talking to you buddy. Feel like I already know you, that's what's amazing.

• Love 1

Gotcha.... but I assume that I have to create my account first... Also, I assume it’s almost like talking privately instead of public? And it’s kinda like Zoom where you can either type (if it’s a full group meeting) or talk 1-1 (almost like Skype or Zoom) except more features to it?! I looked at the Wikipedia about it. Yes I’m 26, but I still have anxiety about the situation with my parents.... hate to have my phone, iPad and PC taking away from me. My mind would be like depression. I’m not saying No (as in shut up or being rude to you, etc) to everything, but I wanted everything to resolve if you get what I’m saying.

2 hours ago, Astg94 said:

Gotcha.... but I assume that I have to create my account first... Also, I assume it’s almost like talking privately instead of public? And it’s kinda like Zoom where you can either type (if it’s a full group meeting) or talk 1-1 (almost like Skype or Zoom) except more features to it?! I looked at the Wikipedia about it. Yes I’m 26, but I still have anxiety about the situation with my parents.... hate to have my phone, iPad and PC taking away from me. My mind would be like depression. I’m not saying No (as in shut up or being rude to you, etc) to everything, but I wanted everything to resolve if you get what I’m saying.

Please try not to worry. I suffer from anxiety too. It's okay to ask for help & to show weakness. Take a breath & de-stress x 

• Love 1