COVID-19 : With this global pandemic taking its toll around the world, it is the time that we must all truly look out for ourselves. I urge that all members pay attention to the restrictions put into place in your local areas and not attempt to risk infection by being with other people to take photos, videos, etc. This is a time that we all need to look out for one another and our families. If your town, city or country goes into a Lock-Down, I urge that you Stay Home, Stay Safe so that we can all come out of this well. I hope that you and your families all remain safe and well during this unprecedented time. Regards Flameboard

Does a true sagger want their pants to fall when they're sagging? I want my pants to fall, but I'm afraid of my pants falling when I sag low that's what holding me back. Since this is both for me and for whoever else. Idk why my pants falling is such a big and y it's holding me backbut hopefully u guys can clear it up for me.

I don't know what makes someone a "true" sagger. I don't think wanting one's pants to fall is an essential part of sagging. If you want your pants to fall down and sagging them low will result in them falling down, what exactly is the problem?

The goal is that they stay up enough so you’re comfortable, but low enough to see your underwear. That’s why belts help. Although no one in this community is going to complain if they do fall off...  It’s a matter of how comfortable you are- do you want to be yanking them up every five minutes or can you find a spot where they’re comfy while still showing off? There should be no fear of expressing who you are and what you like. 

If you are a sagger, you really don’t want to let your pants fall or it will mess with your style.  I sag with a belt that when it is secured, my pants have very little chance of falling, but sometimes I wear the belt a little lose so my sag can get lower.