9 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Same here with me wearing a face mask I have also have some form of autism. I hate to smell my own breath when wearing a face mask. My breath smells like coffee and cigarettes

Oh man, I had some reeky stuff the other day.

23 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

I think the boners is part of the allure, but I can see it not being appropriate for all occasions.

That’s basically gone away for me. Its like u get used to it after awhile and now i just go commando when it’s hot and I want the air and its no big deal

i get so busy I basically forget I’m commando

1 hour ago, cargoshorts said:

That’s basically gone away for me. Its like u get used to it after awhile and now i just go commando when it’s hot and I want the air and its no big deal

i get so busy I basically forget I’m commando

Yeah, I think that about sagging as well.  I used to pop boners when I started out and was old enough.  Then, I did kind of get used to it, and I could be very social sagging without popping boners.  Now, I'm more back into that easily aroused stuff, so I don't know.  Could be partially conditioning like you said, I still believe, but there may be some other stuff out there.

29 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

Im the opposite, I never go commando, I love the feeling of underwear 

It basically just depends on how hot or cold it is for me. Stuff that feels good when its cold doesnt always feel good when its hot

24 minutes ago, SaggerMatt said:

Yeah, I think that about sagging as well.  I used to pop boners when I started out and was old enough.  Then, I did kind of get used to it, and I could be very social sagging without popping boners.  Now, I'm more back into that easily aroused stuff, so I don't know.  Could be partially conditioning like you said, I still believe, but there may be some other stuff out there.

Maybe u dont sag as much now thats why