I am exposed to it because I work in the shipping and transportation industry so I have seen important P.P.E's ,ventilators, to steak's,wine,beer and the non essential stuff like dildos, 75"T.V. gym equipment. On the weekends I deliver pizza so dealing with the public

• Like 1
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sagger Party High council is discussin to convene sagger party early,  Quarinteen in house till this is over.  Drink massive amounts of Corona and set up fans only businesses to pay rent buy condoms a

Stay in sagging guy 

Posted Images

Every school in Pennsylvania closed on March 13th 2020. It was supposed to be only for two weeks. Then the Governor extended it again. Just yesterday the Governor announced that every school in the state will be closed for the rest of the 2019 - 2020 school year! Schools will hopefully open again in the end of August like they usually do for the 2020 - 2021 school year. There are NO Graduation ceremony and NO Prom now.

• Sad 2

Life might be getting better.  I went to my local super market yesterday and most of the store was better put together than it had been a few weeks ago and most of the shelves were stocked.  I was able to get everything I needed except for two items.  

People are getting arrested left and right here... Even if they assemble for church. I'm no fan of the cops and they are "yes men" only out for a paycheck and their pension when they retire. The ones who are enforcing all this crap is violating the constitution (something you folks over across the pond know absolutely nothing about, no offense at all) and they are scumbags for enforcing such tyranny. Sorry... I'm ranting..but I just wanna go back to work and make money again already because unemployment money hasn't come yet and it has been over a month since I applied and you cannot trust or rely on government for ANYTHING. NOTHING. 

1 hour ago, PNWsagger said:

Some cops are definitely like that, but I think it depends on where you live in the US.  Nobody is getting arrested here, for anything really, and they started releasing people from the jail so the outbreak doesn't spread among inmates.  But people here are also complying with the stay-at-home order.  Probably helps that our unemployment system in this State is reasonably efficient so people out-of-work can get some relief, and the Governor did some other things to help people out (like no evictions right now).  So people have calmed down a bit from the initial panic buying and stockpiling.  Everything considered "non-essential" is closed until May 5 though.

But there are other states that are a mess and not helping people out at all.  Cops don't make it better if they're just throwing people in jail where an outbreak can spread even more effectively.  If they really want to "enforce" this then just write a ticket.  Ought to just drive people home and tell them not to do it again though.  Stupid to be putting people in jail over this, imo.

Over here in Florida it is a complete **** show. The unemployment website doesn't work. Like 500 thousand people, that's a half million people filed unemployment. No one has gotten their money yet. People are still waiting for their Trump Bux. People are getting cabin fever. I suspect mass unrest very soon. 

4 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Sooner the restrictions are lifted the better then we can all return to work. Stay positive everyone x 

Right, Lee . . . but  ONLY  until this virus essentially is eradicated.  Any earlier loosening of restrictions just will be an invitation to its re-introduction and spread . . . into a world with already-drained resources to cope with it.

Right, also: we need to stay positive while we're staying indoors and 6' apart - except it's 2 metres for our European, and Australian, and . .  (all other metric nations) . . friends.

• Like 1

It's 5 weeks now since I worked. Pennsylvania still is closed! Today a facemask law took effect. You can not go into any public building without wearing a mask. I was at the grocery store today and I was glad to see that stores had employees at the entrance and they would not let you in without a mask. I still saw 3 different people try to get in without a mask anyway but they did not get in the door. It's a shame that some people don't take the virus seriously. Stay Safe guys!

Illinois might extended it stay at home order the current one ends May 1st but Illinois is partnering up with Wisconsin, Minnesota,Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and Kentucky to come up with a re opening plan. So far 31,508 positive cases and 1,350 death's with most of the case's are in nursing home and the African American community

• 2 weeks later...

I estimated that it would be June, when we initially went into lockdown to get back to work. Day after day more sorrow. So many more lost 😢

Agree with Trump. China needs to be made accountable. Also, the WHO. They should have known what was happening!! How dare them delegate & not take any responsibility!! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Lee249 said:

Agree with Trump. China needs to be made accountable. Also, the WHO. They should have known what was happening!! How dare them delegate & not take any responsibility!! 

Agreed. F**** those people. Ya know all that debt we supposedly owe China? We shouldn't pay them one dime of that debt in return for what they did.

• Like 2

Illinois has extended it's stay at home order until May 30th but some non essential businesses can open up but for curbside pickup or delivery, dog groomers can reopen, golf courses can open but no use of the clubhouse or golf cart, face covering is mandatory in all store's and place of employment. So far Illinois has 58,505 positive cases and 2,600 death's

3 minutes ago, Dillon said:

Agreed. F**** those people. Ya know all that debt we supposedly owe China? We shouldn't pay them one dime of that debt in return for what they did.

It's not about money @Dillon it's the thousands of innocent lives who have perished over the last few months. In the UK, & elsewhere people are going through. The WHO has a cheek! Bastards. How dare them. Pisses me off tbh.

• Like 1

Trump is blaming the Democrats for the Corona Virus thing. But you told the American people to drink bleach and huff Lysol to get rid of the virus. You can't reopen the economy with a flip of a switch.  November 2020 Donald Trump "Your Fired" 

• Like 1
Just now, Pabsman2024 said:

Trump is blaming the Democrats for the Corona Virus thing 

Trump was calling on Americans to drink bleach! I could not believe that comment. I fear for anyone who took it seriously.

• Like 1
Just now, Lee249 said:

Trump was calling on Americans to drink bleach! I could not believe that comment. I fear for anyone who took it seriously.

They did in the Heavily Republican State's the Deep South and the Middle part country like Texas and Florida

Most of liberal States are on the East and West coast and the upper Midwest like New York,New Jersey, California, Washington, Illinois and Minnesota and you can't forget the state of ****** oops Virginia

30 minutes ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Most of liberal States are on the East and West coast and the upper Midwest like New York,New Jersey, California, Washington, Illinois and Minnesota and you can't forget the state of ****** oops Virginia

It's worldwide. Thank China for not disclosing the initial data in the first place. Why did they not declare?

We're all dying & losing jobs as a result, whilst the WHO is sitting pretty on the thrown dictating to us. Get Merkel in... might get some sense out of that one. 

• Like 1