Day after day more deaths are recorded & more grim figures are announced.

I aim fire at the Chinese for not establishing communication with the WHO much sooner. If anyone is to blame it's them! I will stick by that opinion.

Such a shame that even now, they are ignorant. They need to be accountable for their stupid mistake.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sagger Party High council is discussin to convene sagger party early,  Quarinteen in house till this is over.  Drink massive amounts of Corona and set up fans only businesses to pay rent buy condoms a

Stay in sagging guy 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

The orange oompa loompa that is charge of the United States is blaming the Democrats and the Chinese for it 

The orange face t*** should not have been voted into office in the first place. BRING BACK OBAMA. That guy was the business. He cared for folk out in the communities. This guy had compassion... He gave a damn.

Let's vote for the barbedoll slapper & the disgusting president out of office.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Day after day more deaths are recorded & more grim figures are announced.

I aim fire at the Chinese for not establishing communication with the WHO much sooner. If anyone is to blame it's them! I will stick by that opinion.

Such a shame that even now, they are ignorant. They need to be accountable for their stupid mistake.

Ridiculous  to try and blame on Chinese.   Blame game for a virus is a fools errand which our idiotic president continues to be engaged in.  Sure Chinese  should have been a little more free with info and weren't.   Nothing they could have done to stop it without fully locking down everyone.  It would have spread regardless.  

Similar stupidity between states here.  People are harassing those with out of state plates.  

It is worldwide,  we just need to deal with it.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, jace said:

Ridiculous  to try and blame on Chinese.   Blame game for a virus is a fools errand which our idiotic president continues to be engaged in.  Sure Chinese  should have been a little more free with info and weren't.   Nothing they could have done to stop it without fully locking down everyone.  It would have spread regardless.  

Similar stupidity between states here.  People are harassing those with out of state plates.  

It is worldwide,  we just need to deal with it.  

The virus spread because it was not contained in Whuan. The WHO failed to notify everyone what was transpiring. They allowed it to spread.

3 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

And Trump blames the Democrats for everything why no doesn't listen to him

Trump has no morals. I'm flabbergasted that he was elected into office.

Like i've said before, the Obamas were the best thing the US has had in recent memory. They established Obama care - similar to our NHS system. The guy is a family guy he actually gives a monkeys.

Trump has since wanted to abolish it & force Americans to pay for private health insurance, which is outrageous! If you end up in hospital, you're gonna have to fork out for it. 

Trump is just a businessman a suit. He doesn't understand politics. All about the readies & fame 💰💰💰 He prefers to make enemies rather than intequate allies. The only thing I agree with is his stance on the virus.

Lee

On 6/8/2020 at 2:17 PM, Pabsman2024 said:

The orange oompa loompa that is charge of the United States is blaming the Democrats and the Chinese for it 

That’s definitely one way to describe him. Best one I’ve heard so far....

• Like 1

I am getting too tired of this tbh. The height of the virus appears to be in South America giving the rest of the world hope that it's losing its grip.

I may recieve a call back to work! 

On 6/15/2020 at 2:13 AM, Lee249 said:

I am getting too tired of this tbh. The height of the virus appears to be in South America giving the rest of the world hope that it's losing its grip.

I may recieve a call back to work! 

Going to reply on my comment. As of today the UK death toll recorded it's biggest drop which is significant.

Lets lift lock down fully now the shops are reopening. Get the economy going. Now is the time to strike back 💪🙂

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Most of the School's in my area are going to do remote learning until October or January it depending on what school district. My girlfriends brother is doing his college on-line and His sister is doing her college on-line but they are in community college 

Still getting used to them god forsaken masks. I think the UK acted rather late in regards to  these new restrictions. Kinda mishandled it. Now we're a joke!

I WILL be cancelling my flight to China. Don't want to be infected or drop dead thanks. 

Or Governor is threatening to Shut Down the Southern part of Illinois because the 7 day postivtive rate is higher than the northern part of Illinois southern Illinois is poor uneducated brain washed Republicans VS the Northern Illinois is more Democratic because of Chicago and we are more educated

• 1 year later...

This virus is crazy I was in prison and caught the virus it was the worst thing ever it felt like someone was punching on my body 24/7 for like 8 days I couldn't smell or taste anything for 9 days I had problems breathing had to be put on oxygen for 3 days I had a temp of 103.4 for 5 days I literally thought I was gonna die in prison some how some way a higher power decided I wasn't going to heaven just yet now that I got both my shots and I mask up all the time now with the delta variant out there I'm being extra careful hey if you choose not to get vaccinated then get hella sick well good luck to you you'll wish you did I don't wanna see any beautiful people like the 19-30 getting sick with this Delta **** it's bad news I may not know any of you personally but I don't wanna see you die either not from this S***ty virus just be careful and be safe for your family and your bros thanks for letting me share my story

First off, i think it's outrageous that people regard the pandemic as a thing of the past when people are clearly getting infected every single day & dying from it every single day. It is NOT over.

With the flu season upon us too it's crucial to stay well wherever you are in the world.

Please get the flu/pneumonia jabs in winter guys as we are all heading into unknown territory with this f*cker still circulating.

Stay safe, 

Lee 

Edited by Lee249

In the United States 4 day's after election day when Wisconsin, Georgia and Arizona confirmed Joe Biden has won the electoral college and the election 2 day's later Pfizer and Mondera got approved by the c.d.c and the. F.D.A Trump told his brain dead supporters not to get vaccinated because he didn't get the credit

• Like 1