Anyone got any fetishes???

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 8:52 PM, SlaveToSagger said:

Hey I have mad fetishes and I'm looking for people the same! So hmu man

Yeah, mine just aren't as weird - maybe - as these others.

I have a great underwear fetish, have everything from boxers to thongs and jock straps . . . but I love freeballing, too

I have a tanline fetish; I think they're sexy, and the smaller the white strip, the hotter.

Others:  seeing how low I can sag commando without getting "caught", and being naked outdoors - anywhere, everywhere.

Of, biggest fetish of all: sagging.

• Like 1

I answered this question before haha 😉 me loves a bit of bondage roleplay - into rope & duct tape. A gag must be applied at all times then the scenario is complete.

😊

• Like 1
On 4/19/2020 at 10:50 AM, SaggerMatt said:

Piss is also cool and interesting to me.  Also not a fetish to me, though.

completely agree. piss is also really cool and interesting to me too, but i dont see it as a fetish. just something natural i like to have fun with.

1 hour ago, gabeasston said:

completely agree. piss is also really cool and interesting to me too, but i dont see it as a fetish. just something natural i like to have fun with.

Curious to hear about your fetish interests @gabeasston ☺️

Also, dudes walking around with their belts undone. It's kinda erotic & sexy in many ways.

Someone who does that is oozing in confidence & knows exactly what he's doing. I pay full attention to that kinda sighting, it's so hot.

Sightings of bulges & boxer fly-buttons are included. Turns me on so bad mmmmm. Just so horned up! 😊

I love putting sports gear. I love lounging around in a wrestling slinglet, full American football gear, full soccer gear full hockey gear, full baseball gear, full basketball gear, and jockstraps and sniffing my girlfriend and her sister sweaty bra's and undies

• Thanks 1

I have been doing things around the house completely nude. I have been working out naked, cleaning the house naked. My girlfriend her sister and her brother and I have been doing the nude live for the last few weeks and we are all comfortable with it and making us more confident with our body image

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pabsman2024 said:

I have been doing things around the house completely nude. I have been working out naked, cleaning the house naked. My girlfriend her sister and her brother and I have been doing the nude live for the last few weeks and we are all comfortable with it and making us more confident with our body image

I have siblings and I never in a million years would want to see them naked so this is just disgusting to me......

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

I have siblings and I never in a million years would want to see them naked so this is just disgusting to me......

We supposed to go to Cancun for spring break and our resort had a nude beach so to build up our confidence with our bodies 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Pabsman2024 said:

We supposed to go to Cancun for spring break and our resort had a nude beach so to build up our confidence with our bodies 

Walking around naked while looking at your brother and sister naked bodies is disgusting no matter the reason tbh. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Good for you!  For those of us who have a nudist fetish, it's great . . . especially since your extended family feel the same way. 

We just have to be sensitive to the feelings of people who are dismayed at seeing people, of either sex or both, naked.

I could have used that Cancun beach as well; must put it on my bucket list for later on. . .  Thanks for the tip.

• 1 month later...