shooting your spunk

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I came 5 times today & guys, every single sperm that was dispersed sent me flying bent toes, screams of ecstacy OMG the pleasure 😊 The cum dump was quite significant too hehe 😋  

I really like jerking off into a pair of boxers I am going to wear - so what if there are damp marks? Like I said in my Christmas Revenge post back in December my brother and i have been sharing a pai

Laying on bed, then releasing it on my abs and chest or on my bf.

Posted Images

Well it really is bothering to me, I usually try to shoot left or right but it's hard in the action so it sometimes ends on my stomach (and I don't quite like that). And you guys seems really optimistic when you say "on my chest".

Well it really is bothering to me, I usually try to shoot left or right but it's hard in the action so it sometimes ends on my stomach (and I don't quite like that). And you guys seems really optimistic when you say "on my chest".

lol "on my chest" just means on a person stomach really or further.

EDIT: I forgot to add I occasionally shoot into my shoes, my boxers, trackies and sweats and socks, though often old ones. When on my own, I sometimes like to wear them, and cum into them again.

Yeah usually just on my chest - feels awesome.

But I agree, so many places is awesome - feels so good to shoot into my skate shoes (often putting them back on straight away feels awesome on bare feet, even the feeling of my c**k rubbing inside my shoe is hot! Everyone should try it sometime), into an old sock (good to keep it all in one spot), or just straight into boxers or boxerbriefs as I'm wearing them, and no one knows!!

Trackies are good too, and often feel great to wear with no boxers - always gets me hard and then to cum in them too!!

i love to wear them also and cum in them again and i love getting me spunk onto the outside of me dark boxers so when i sag it shows up.

If I see something like this on the street or wherever, I would be turned on as hell!

• 1 month later...

When I jerk off, I usually shoot my stuff on my clothes, preferably on the jeans/boxers/shorts/pants/etc, but I don't mind if I explode all over on my shirt too. ;) I usually throw the clothes to the laundy basket afterwards, but not always...

When I'm doing it with my boyfriend, besides shooting on my clothes, I cum on his chest, face, mouth, my chest or anywhere it happens to land. ;)

- V

• Like 1

I really like jerking off into a pair of boxers I am going to wear - so what if there are damp marks?

Like I said in my Christmas Revenge post back in December my brother and i have been sharing a pair of briefs which he often jerks off into at night (that's when he wears them) and I often have a jerk off at work (I wear them under my satin boxers and work shorts). He's stayed with his mate a few times since we started this and I think he's also had a go in them. They are now getting really rank and smelly now as it's been very hot here and wer're coming (!) up to over 3 months use 24/7. I think my work mates can smell them when we are in the ute on the way to work as they've made a few comments. Perhaps I should let them join in - especially the 17 yo apprentice

• Like 3
  • Love 1