shooting your spunk

I really like jerking off into a pair of boxers I am going to wear - so what if there are damp marks?

Like I said in my Christmas Revenge post back in December my brother and i have been sharing a pair of briefs which he often jerks off into at night (that's when he wears them) and I often have a jerk off at work (I wear them under my satin boxers and work shorts). He's stayed with his mate a few times since we started this and I think he's also had a go in them. They are now getting really rank and smelly now as it's been very hot here and wer're coming (!) up to over 3 months use 24/7. I think my work mates can smell them when we are in the ute on the way to work as they've made a few comments. Perhaps I should let them join in - especially the 17 yo apprentice

especially if the 17 year old is a sagger :P

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I came 5 times today & guys, every single sperm that was dispersed sent me flying bent toes, screams of ecstacy OMG the pleasure 😊 The cum dump was quite significant too hehe 😋  

I really like jerking off into a pair of boxers I am going to wear - so what if there are damp marks? Like I said in my Christmas Revenge post back in December my brother and i have been sharing a pai

Laying on bed, then releasing it on my abs and chest or on my bf.

Posted Images

that sounds well hot love shooting on my clothes as well and me boxers etc esp if they are dark jeans etc trackies shorts mmmmmmmmmm . would love to know more and i like those joe boxers ya wearing in ya phot on here

it's been very hot here and wer're coming (!) up to over 3 months use 24/7. I think my work mates can smell them when we are in the ute on the way to work as they've made a few comments

Does it still smell good after all this time ? I love the idea, but maybe a good wash from time to time is ok too ? ;-) Unless the 17yo hot sagger apprentice likes it LOL

When I jerk off, I usually shoot my stuff on my clothes, preferably on the jeans/boxers/shorts/pants/etc, but I don't mind if I explode all over on my shirt too. ;)

When I'm doing it with my boyfriend, besides shooting on my clothes, I cum on his chest, face, mouth, my chest or anywhere it happens to land. ;)

- V

Daaamn, that's so hot man ! I do exactly the same, have a proper spunk fetish too LOL

• Love 1

Yes our 17yo apprentice is sagging well now after a bit of tuition. This forum set me thinking so yesterday during the lunchbreak I disappeared off site and jerked off but into my hand instead of Little Bro's briefs. It's been very hot here so I've only been wearing a singlet to work and most of the day I don't wear that either. I rubbed a handful of cum under each arm and it dried very quickly. There was a lot of sweat under there too by the end of the day and quite a strong smell in the ute on the way home. I forgot to shower last night (!) so by now both pits have a real strong smell, I'm waiting to see if my workmates mention it!

Would love to work with you shantim24, sounds hot! Awesome to have an hot young apprentice sagging with you at work!! Would be awesome to go to and from work with you in the ute too! Wouldn't it be awesome to jerk each other off in the ute on the way home, perhaps? ;)

Finally our "boy" asked about the smells and I confessed what Little Bro and me had been doing in our shared briefs.

He's a bit reserved, which is strange seeing as he belongs to the local cultural group and spends a lot of time on stage before several hundred people jumping up and down, wearing only a black thong with bits fur and straw at the front and with tattoos on his face, chest, back, buttocks and thighs and with ferns in his hair, anyway I offered to let him share with the briefs and we changed at lunchbreak and he put them on under his boxer briefs all afternoon and until lunctime today. He said he enjoyed the smell and jerked off in them last night so we now have 4 separate people's loads in them. I said he could have them two days a week for a couple of weeks. I think Little Bro and I might have to start another pair so we can rotate them round!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Shantim,

I would love an update on your adventures with the 17 y.o. apprentice. Something else most of happened since you put on your last post as that is two weeks ago now. I am sure you could get together with him and jerk off together and possible get up to more interesting activities. Anyway please keep us posted on what might be going on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well since I usually have to mastrubate in the bathroom due to lack of privacy I usually shoot my spunk in the toilet. :( However I do enjoy shooting it on my bball shorts and continue to rub my p***s against it all as the cum builds up around it. Feels great!!! I do sometimes cum on myself but not very often.

• 2 weeks later...

Either onto my chest when im alone or into my bfs mouth when he's with me........i also sometimes cum into my bfs dirty underwear when he leaves them at mine *blushes*. I wash em and he never knows hehehe

• 2 weeks later...

i cum on my chest and i mean chest not stomach cause always my shoots are very big :-) (it makes a big mess)

oh i'd love to cum in my face and mouth but i don't know. it would be and very easy cause i can put my **** in my mouth ... ;-)

This story with the 17 y.o. apprentice is the hottest i have ever heard. Strange scene he is into by the why (any source for pics?). Any developments ever since your last post shantim24? It may be an idea to put the famous briefs on a table when the four participants are together and cum on them together. Then throw a coin on who may wear them after. So much cum must feel fantastic, especially during work.

What kind of job do you have anyway?

Oh, and if anyone is interested: i cum often in my pants and keep wearing them the rest of the day. But even than I'm worried if anyone smells it here. And as most of my collegues are girls....

Oh, and if anyone is interested: i cum often in my pants and keep wearing them the rest of the day. But even than I'm worried if anyone smells it here. And as most of my collegues are girls....

omgg :P i do that its so hott

i steal mates boxers n spunk into them

What do you do with them after? Place them back? They must have at least an idea that YOU did that! Do they still like you after?

Sorry for so many questions, just curious to something I never dare to do, but what turns me on very much.