shooting your spunk

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I came 5 times today & guys, every single sperm that was dispersed sent me flying bent toes, screams of ecstacy OMG the pleasure 😊 The cum dump was quite significant too hehe 😋  

I really like jerking off into a pair of boxers I am going to wear - so what if there are damp marks? Like I said in my Christmas Revenge post back in December my brother and i have been sharing a pai

Laying on bed, then releasing it on my abs and chest or on my bf.

Posted Images

Hi normally shoot mine onto my chest if I am on one me own but I can shoot onto my face if I am horny enough I can shoot as far as I can piss.

I lov a fit lad shhoting all over my chest too n I have a old pair of fooite shorts I spunk into sumtimes, I have also got a pair of undies I found in my mates bathroom I think they were his younger bro's

Me mate borrowed some gym shorts off me to pull on over his boxers once. When he gave them back, i got all worked up knowing he was wearing them the day before. The smooth/soft texture and his scent combined sent me well over the edge :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah I tasted it, not acidentally and it's not discusting at all, on the contrary ! It tastes what you eat basically. Depending on what you eat/drink during the day, you can totally change that taste and it can get very sweet !

Man, this is getting on the kinky slope... wink.png

Yeah it is on that slope of kink... I hung out with this hottie of a sagger recent that was so flexible he could take care of himself...if u know what i mean..

post-292-0-04497900-1330031810_thumb.jpg

Edited by jace
  • Like 1

I love to jerk off in my baggy boxers, I especially love to cum inside my underwear when I know I'ma have a big huge thick cream load of cum. Then I'll wear my cum filled underwear all day long. I'll shower that night and next morning I wear the same underwear and I'll jerk inside the same underwear as before and just pull my pants back up. I tend to wear and cum in the same underwear for 3 days, the longest I've worn the same dirty cum filled underwear would be 7 days, and that includes jerking off and cuming in the same dirty underwear with 15 loads of cum.. That underwear that I've made 15 loads was a pair of fruit of the loom whitey tighties was a size 20 inch waist and where I'm a waist size 34 inch... :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

WTF, is that guy sucking his own ****? Flexible and certainly willing to blow himself off. Lucky bastard! lol :)

He is talented...he might be a saggerworld member too :wink: , had to cover up face to hide identity....u might even recognize the baggy gear he's got on if u been following the sagger life of jace..

• 1 month later...

I had a scary experience when i came yesterday and was hoping someone can help me.

As i "relieved" myself after i couldn't take more, me ball sacks were throbbing like mad but felt strangely different. It was like a blockage of somekind :( thought maybe i were gonna have a "multiple orgasm" as it had been a couple of days anyway.

Me thinks i was far too excited and had a gay ol time of it haha. I seem ok now but what happened freaked me out.

He is talented...he might be a saggerworld member too :wink: , had to cover up face to hide identity....u might even recognize the baggy gear he's got on if u been following the sagger life of jace..

Just to let u know... thats not me... :P I do it way better (with legs behind my back)... its so so hot ;)

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
i cum into my boxers and just leave it there, it's sort of fashion at my school.

I like to hear more of this. Tell me some details. Are these loads visible to anyone when walking around at school? You are teasing my fantasy too much now ;-) I wish this was my school!!!

• 1 month later...

Yeah i do it a lot!:-)

I usually shoot in my bed or my boxer! It feels so hot! Its a easy and convenient way to avoid cleaning up haha

Thats kinda a lazy guy approach but i like to leave the boxer on after i fall asleep and keep put it all the day.. the cum smell turns me on:-)

Then i get the urge to cum inside again hehe

Mostly i shoot on my body and love it when a hot dude (or more :tongue_smilie: ) shoot in my face.

I hardly did shooting in my boxerbriefs but after starting reading this topic I tried several times and it feels good! Espacially in a situation you cant change underwear like in a train, on work or at a party.... ahhh so horny

Mostly i shoot on my body and love it when a hot dude (or more :tongue_smilie: ) shoot in my face.

I hardly did shooting in my boxerbriefs but after

starting reading this topic I tried several times

and it feels good! Espacially in a situation you

cant change underwear like in a train, on work

or at a party.... ahhh so horny

Yeah, thats whats i like so much! U cant or maybe dont want to change your boxer so keep wear them all the day and at night. Kinda i feel then i have a "little dirty secret" below :-)

If i pull down later i get a whiff into my nose.. makes me horny hehe

• 3 years later...