Jump to content

shooting your spunk


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I came 5 times today & guys, every single sperm that was dispersed sent me flying bent toes, screams of ecstacy OMG the pleasure ūüėä The cum dump was quite significant too hehe ūüėč ¬†

I really like jerking off into a pair of boxers I am going to wear - so what if there are damp marks? Like I said in my Christmas Revenge post back in December my brother and i have been sharing a pai

Laying on bed, then releasing it on my abs and chest or on my bf.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, SaggerTwinkLover said:

I have tried and done. Not my cuppa. But it is what it is.

It's just like ice cream but salty flavoured :P well... to each their own. I only taste the spunk of those that i'm in love with unless i'm crazy high. Yep, single again btw. Anyone single on here and wanting a BF? :D

Being affectionate is indicative that you acknowledge what one gives or recieves. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lee249 said:

It's just like ice cream but salty flavoured :P well... to each their own. I only taste the spunk of those that i'm in love with unless i'm crazy high. Yep, single again btw. Anyone single on here and wanting a BF? :D

Being affectionate is indicative that you acknowledge what one gives or recieves. 

Same, I only swallow for those who I'm dating. Anyone else if they don't give me a warning I'll spit out.

But with another person, it usually depends on the position I'm in. If I'm top I normally blow inside them cause a lot of the guys I've been sexual with like that. If I take it, usually have them blow on top of me or themselves.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, secsagger999 said:

Same, I only swallow for those who I'm dating. Anyone else if they don't give me a warning I'll spit out.

and ... IT'S  DANGEROUS ! If you don't know their status (not only HIV, but all the other STD) you risk too much I think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, saggernewbie said:

and ... IT'S  DANGEROUS ! If you don't know their status (not only HIV, but all the other STD) you risk too much I think.

It is extremely rare to contract HIV/AIDS orally. Also if you're one that prefers to practice unsafe sex, there are medications like PREP that will keep you from contracting a lot of STDs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/02/2018 at 7:08 AM, SaggerTwinkLover said:

It is extremely rare to contract HIV/AIDS orally

This is true. The chance is higher if you have sores or cuts in your mouth, but it's not very common to contract HIV via oral sex. You are more at risk of herpes and other similar diseases.

On 10/02/2018 at 7:08 AM, SaggerTwinkLover said:

there are medications like PREP that will keep you from contracting a lot of STDs.

This is not true. Prep only protects against HIV, and no other STD. If you are using Prep you should also be taking other precautions to protect against other STDs.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/02/2018 at 12:11 PM, dc1992 said:

This is true. The chance is higher if you have sores or cuts in your mouth, but it's not very common to contract HIV via oral sex. You are more at risk of herpes and other similar diseases.

Mmmh maybe, we were specifically talking about swallowing, replying to @secsagger999. 

Sperm in the mouth and bareback are the two most dangerous behaviours regarding HIV and at highest risk  to infect you if your partner is HIV-positive. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, saggernewbie said:

Mmmh maybe, we were specifically talking about swallowing, replying to @secsagger999. 

Sperm in the mouth and bareback are the two most dangerous behaviours regarding HIV and at highest risk  to infect you if your partner is HIV-positive. 

 

You’re spot on about barebacking but there is almost no HIV transmission risk from oral. You’d have to have a mouthful of open sores for there to be a risk. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

In regards to barebacking i'm self-cautious. It is at your own risk.

I wonder if anyone has ever enquired as to their (current) sexual partner's sexual history directly. Would that be a normal course of action?

Guess it's an awkward and very uncomfortable subject to raise as the outcome could raise alarm bells. Probing ones sexual past is more than likely to inadvertently open a can of worms hence this. Despite it being an intrusion of privacy, you must know!

Love me some oral ******* :lick::lick: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Lee249 said:

I wonder if anyone has ever enquired as to their (current) sexual partner's sexual history directly. Would that be a normal course of action?

I have, and i find it normal. It is part of today’s sex life. I guess nobody asked nothing before 1980, but now it’s too risked to imagine that everyone is safe and healthy. Just look at the statistiques...

19 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Guess it's an awkward and very uncomfortable subject to raise

It is awkward and uncomfortable only if you make it so. But if you try to avoid the discussion because it makes you uncomfortable, then it will be awkward guaranteed (and definitely risky). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, saggernewbie said:

I have, and i find it normal. It is part of today’s sex life. I guess nobody asked nothing before 1980, but now it’s too risked to imagine that everyone is safe and healthy. Just look at the statistiques...

It is awkward and uncomfortable only if you make it so. But if you try to avoid the discussion because it makes you uncomfortable, then it will be awkward guaranteed (and definitely risky). 

Totally agree. You've gotta be aware, despite the fact it's an uncomfortable subject to raise. 

The real question here is when do i drop it in?...

Obvious concern is the fact, saying something like that will freak them out. It's an extremely sensitive and delicate thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
On ‚Äé06‚Äé/‚Äé16‚Äé/‚Äé2018 at 6:04 PM, jeansagger said:

I usually shoot on my chest, boxers or boxer briefs, in a sock on my jeans or joggers, and if I'm jerking with another guy onto them.

Dope.  Got some propulsion or big **** to get it on the chest.  It's cool you're shooting it about anywhere.  It's usually in my pants for me.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2018 at 3:09 PM, SaggerMatt said:

Dope.  Got some propulsion or big **** to get it on the chest.  It's cool you're shooting it about anywhere.  It's usually in my pants for me.

Love this comment. As long as the propulsion is there... Aim high and aim far. Just dont be getting any in your eye. 

The salt content will make it itch like a *****! Haha 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2018 at 8:18 PM, Pabstman2024 said:

I like to explode my cum in my partners ass. One time he farted and cum came out his *******

What happened to your girlfriend. Bi? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SaggerIan said:

Does anyone not have a spunk fetish?ūüėāūüėā

Well i've got a bucket load in my ball sacks ready to erupt. Wanna help me with that? :biggrin:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Lee249 said:

What happened to your girlfriend. Bi? 

My girlfriend and are Bi. We take a break from each other for one week of the month so I do her 20 year old gay brother and she does her best friend because her best friend is a lesbian. That week she can have girl time and I can have guy time

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Pabstman2024 said:

My girlfriend and are Bi. We take a break from each other for one week of the month so I do her 20 year old gay brother and she does her best friend because her best friend is a lesbian. That week she can have girl time and I can have guy time

Oh the joys of non-monogomy relationships, both happy to screw whoever and whenever. 

Never experienced that one myself. What's it like? Ever had a threesome?

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 years later...
1 minute ago, Daddysgums said:

I like it when my boys have me open my mouth and stand back and see how good their aim is most can hit bullseye in my mouth mmm

Do you swallow? Now that is the question ūüėŹ

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lee249 said:

Do you swallow? Now that is the question ūüėŹ

If it's of of my boys hell yeah I usually just sit there mouth open they usually get the point and let me suck the rest out my bros like it when they don't have to clean up after they blow I usually lick up any remaining honey mmm

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to Saggerworld.com and thanks for popping by. It would be great for you to create a FREE account, However by using this site as a guest, you must still agree to our Terms of Use.