2. 2. Fits

• Boxer Briefs
    • Boxer Shorts
    • Trunks
    • Briefs
    • Compression Shorts/Leggings
    • Other

Heyyo!

I just thought I'd make a quick poll just to see what people like. I know I might not have every brand, but I just put down what I've seen is popular. Let me know if I should add any other brands. It'd also be sweet if you had anything in particular to say about a fit or brand in the comments.

Thanks! :) 

P.S.
Let me know if I should have posted this anywhere else

I wear American Eagle or Abercrombie and Fitch Boxers.......I have AE boxer briefs (ton's i'm trying to sell too) plus SAXX boxerbriefs which are amazing.  Shield V boxer briefs are amazing too--expensive but amazing.  I have well over 100 pair of AE boxers.........

• Like 1
11 hours ago, AEboxerluvr said:

I wear American Eagle or Abercrombie and Fitch Boxers.......I have AE boxer briefs (ton's i'm trying to sell too) plus SAXX boxerbriefs which are amazing.  Shield V boxer briefs are amazing too--expensive but amazing.  I have well over 100 pair of AE boxers.........

What sizes of American Eagle boxerbriefs for sale?

I mostly wear American Eagle boxer shorts, and for Boxerbriefs I mostly wear American Eagle, Hanes, and Hanes X-Temp. I have tried Boxerbriefs from Hollister and Calvin Klein as well. 

• 4 weeks later...

They seem to be going out of style, but I've been an exclusive boxer shorts guy for years, since I was a kid! I have a lot of Fruit of the Loom and Hanes, also have a handful of American Eagle and Old Navy boxers. I have like 3 pairs of boxer briefs that I've worn maybe twice in my life.

• 3 weeks later...

I own 1 pair of boxer briefs (diesel because they're the rainbow style) the rest are all briefs.

Briefs are mainly Andrew Christian, with quite a few OddBalls (myoddballs.com - charity for testicular cancer), others are Calvin Klein, BoxMenswear, Armani, Diesel, Tommy Hilfiger, Hollister.