tylerlawson

Sagger Gets Beat Up

I found this somewhere on Instagram and downloaded the video. No, there's no blood just appears to be some teen getting hit by 2 other people but the sag is very visible throughout the video. 

Here's the link to watch the video: https://puu.sh/FzPhv/d683fd36eb.mp4

Here are some screenshots

ss+(2020-04-20+at+08.15.06).png

ss+(2020-04-20+at+08.15.22).png

Edited by tylerlawson
Added Screenshots

As someone who was randomly physically assaulted last year, (had my cheekbone broken by a stranger), I can't say I find this pleasant to watch. The sag on the guy getting attacked may be very hot, but I just want someone to help him. There's nothing sexy about someone being violently attacked and the poor guy seems to be very scared however he may be hiding it in the moment, anyone would be. There's especially nothing sexy about the two guys beating up someone for whatever reason it may be, they're not exactly the type I'd want to be involved with. It's all toxic if you ask me. I hope he did press charges, there's video evidence and everything.

Yeah we really don't need too share any video that has sagging in just for the sake of sagging. Although to me it looks vety staged. He was smiling, didnt attempt to lock the car, the guy filming was outside etc

1 minute ago, Pokemon said:

Yeah we really don't need too share any video that has sagging in just for the sake of sagging. Although to me it looks vety staged. He was smiling, didnt attempt to lock the car, the guy filming was outside etc

That's true, I hope it wasn't real. Personally I can't say I fully believe it, I don't want to just say "oh it's staged" incase someone is actually getting hurt, but that's just me.

5 minutes ago, saggin said:

That's true, I hope it wasn't real. Personally I can't say I fully believe it, I don't want to just say "oh it's staged" incase someone is actually getting hurt, but that's just me.

I mean he could have closed or locked the door at any time, ran out the open door right next to him but he didn't run away until the end and instead of locking the car doors he just goes in the backseat. The fact it was filmed and posted is another redflag, the giy filming seems to friends with the two boys but like why flim and post your friends committing assault unless it's not real

30 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

I mean he could have closed or locked the door at any time, ran out the open door right next to him but he didn't run away until the end and instead of locking the car doors he just goes in the backseat. The fact it was filmed and posted is another redflag, the giy filming seems to friends with the two boys but like why flim and post your friends committing assault unless it's not real

All very reasonable points. It's not like people don't get a lot of clicks and traffic from fight videos, so realistic fake ones are always a possibility. I hope you're right man.

3 hours ago, saggin said:

As someone who was randomly physically assaulted last year, (had my cheekbone broken by a stranger), I can't say I find this pleasant to watch. 

Did you report this to the police? OMG dude. Hope you're ok now.

Lee

2 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Did you report this to the police? OMG dude. Hope you're ok now.

Lee

Yes, I did. There wasn't really much that could be done unfortunately because it was very quick, but I talked to them. I think I was mistaken for someone else and they realised the mistake and ran away, something like that. It took quite some time in the emergency room, but I was in and out of surgery to reset the bone within two days and it looks slightly more symmetrical than before, so not all bad hahahaha. Thank you for your concern :) I've managed to stay positive since and was really lucky to have a great support system of friends, family, dance teachers and such.

7 minutes ago, Dillon said:

idk, looks pretty real to me....  

The guy was next to an open door and decided to go in the backseat of the unlocked car instead of running away....... 

Also he was smiling. 

9 minutes ago, Dillon said:

Someone tried to be me up one time and they lost miserably. 

Not surprised... You attract all sorts with your lifestyle Dilly.

@saggin so sorry to hear about your ordeal. Most importantly, you're safe & well & able to talk about it. I was concerned x 

1 hour ago, Lee249 said:

Not surprised... You attract all sorts 

eh, not really, I mostly stay to myself these days. Have a very close and tight circle, 2 people max. I actually prefer it that way... plus I'm not kind to strangerz. Ya ever hear the term "Stranger danger"? 

13 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Not surprised... You attract all sorts with your lifestyle Dilly.

@saggin so sorry to hear about your ordeal. Most importantly, you're safe & well & able to talk about it. I was concerned x 

Oh, well thank you Lee, I appreciate it :)

4 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Right on, saggin.