I want to bottom

6 minutes ago, SaggersRhot said:

Hey guys. I wanted to know what it's like to bottom? I never did it. I have a toy I put up and it is amazing. I wish I had a man in my life.

My advice is keep playing with it on your own if you want to get used to it and enjoy it, then don't rush it with a guy when you're first trying it "in person," don't let anyone rush or pressure you. It can be great, but could also be very unpleasant if you don't have a considerate top, don't do enough foreplay, don't use enough lube or all of the above (I've experienced all and that's why I normally don't bottom). BUT, with the right person it can be a beautiful experience. I can't say how much closer and more in love with my boyfriend I've felt after bottoming with him. And considering I normally feel indifferent or worse when I've bottomed in the past that's saying something.

• Like 4

Probably pretty common to imagine what it's like going up there.  I think the toy would be a decent idea figuring it out.  I wouldn't think it's that important the relationship with a guy but the attraction.  See if it could really get you aroused with that guy, him going up there.  If not, I'd call it off.  Should be pretty erotic from what I understand.  Not saying I have any first-hand knowledge, though, actually.  Oh, probably condoms would help, with all the **** going on up there.

3 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Probably pretty common to imagine what it's like going up there.  I think the toy would be a decent idea figuring it out.  I wouldn't think it's that important the relationship with a guy but the attraction.  See if it could really get you aroused with that guy, him going up there.  If not, I'd call it off.  Should be pretty erotic from what I understand.  Not saying I have any first-hand knowledge, though, actually.  Oh, probably condoms would help, with all the **** going on up there.

You may not have first hand knowledge but you've got some good advice there. Especially about it feeling good in the moment, unless you're comfortable and relaxed (and arroused too) the muscles in your anus won't really relax and it's not fun.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Yeah my first time wasn't very good I asked to be done slow at first and bam he rammed it in and I beat the **** out of him right there I felt so bad that I beat him so bad and he was all crying saying he was sorry to make this short don't be in a hurry and find someone that you care about or really like and make sure your open with him about you being a newbie in the btm world and to be patience once you find that right guy omfg it's amazing for both of you