jjbaria19

Sagging adjustment

This video is pretty old but gold I must say. 

Though I don't speak their language so I don't get it why the guy's pants is being adjusted even when he's sagging way low already. Is it like a pact between sagger friends? 🤔😆

Screenshot_20200426-194501.png

Screenshot_20200426-194504.png

They are talking what is acceptable level on hanging/sagging pants

I find it just creepy that the headmaster takes measurement of minors (almost) bare butt

@Finnsagger97 Acceptable level of sagging in school? The school's pretty cool in that case. 😁 the sagger's friend thought that the sag should be much lower despite the sag being low enough already. Yeah, creepy old guy. I remember the times when my tailor needs to adjust my sag to ensure my pants length are accurate 😆

1 hour ago, Finnsagger97 said:

image.png.de7087b47d64efa5fb35c2e6abce025a.pngLike pants should be up there :D

If you're doing good in academics I don't see anything wrong with sagging in  school. Haha. 😆

Oh, that's the prescribed measurement?  😑 I think I can't comply with that bro. Haha 

9 minutes ago, mathieu94 said:

If you have a look at  THIS LINK you'll see the same saggers from a different point of view. Enjoy

http://euscreen.eu/item.html?id=EUS_C1493CDA60EA49779DF10D97FFE61B9C 

I have seen the original video many times and somewhere there was also pictures of same sagger inside school, but never that video from that angle, thanks mate

1 minute ago, Finnsagger97 said:

I have seen the original video many times and somewhere there was also pictures of same sagger inside school, but never that video from that angle, thanks mate

You're welcome, bro 😜

5 hours ago, jjbaria19 said:

If you're doing good in academics I don't see anything wrong with sagging in  school. Haha. 😆

Oh, that's the prescribed measurement?  😑 I think I can't comply with that bro. Haha 

I tend to agree.  Accomplishments in academics go a long way.  And, sagging gets too bad a wrap.

I know at my school they would measure how short the girls skirts were but I've never seen anyone care about guys dress code. High school in general has weird dress cide rules like no showing your shoulders 

haha old but gold indeed! what an awesome vid. it is a shame that more emphasis isnt put on these boys grades as opposed to how low they sag their pants. if theyre doing well, in school? who cares? plus they look cool af.

3 hours ago, Pokemon said:

I know at my school they would measure how short the girls skirts were but I've never seen anyone care about guys dress code. High school in general has weird dress cide rules like no showing your shoulders 

Makes sense to leave the guys alone, and sounds good.  Prolly lay off the clothing, even with girls, though.

37 minutes ago, SaggerMatt said:

Makes sense to leave the guys alone, and sounds good.  Prolly lay off the clothing, even with girls, though.

No dress codes are weird but they are important since many jobs also have them and it's better to learn that early on. But it's weird he's actually touching them like my school would just have people put their hands down and if the skirt was below the fingertips it's too short

I agree dressing to suit other people and situations, but institutionalizing it, I always found a little harsh and unnecessary.  That's in general.  I understand it's out there, but theoretically impossible to conform.

Yeah, guys I feel you. Right now at my job as a white collar job worker (HR) we are expected to be the ambassador of the best representation of an employee. Haha. Well, I don't complain  with wearing formal clothes since it's part of my work culture and I'm getting paid well. But on casual days, weekend and hanging outside, I'm a totally different person. So I also sag according to my environment. 

1 hour ago, SaggerMatt said:

I agree dressing to suit other people and situations, but institutionalizing it, I always found a little harsh and unnecessary.  That's in general.  I understand it's out there, but theoretically impossible to conform.

It really isnt that harsh, it's just life. You don't always get to do everything you want to do.

7 hours ago, Pokemon said:

Private catholic schools and other preppy schools would not be the best school for saggers hahaha

7 hours ago, gabeasston said:

haha old but gold indeed! what an awesome vid. it is a shame that more emphasis isnt put on these boys grades as opposed to how low they sag their pants. if theyre doing well, in school? who cares? plus they look cool af.

That's the enthusiasm bro. Hahaha. 

11 hours ago, jjbaria19 said:

Private catholic schools and other preppy schools would not be the best school for saggers hahaha

You might be right, but I remember that catholic summer camps were the best places to sag with friends when I was younger 😜😜. We used to sag almost everyday, in the tent, while playing sport and in public in general.

6 minutes ago, mathieu94 said:

You might be right, but I remember that catholic summer camps were the best places to sag with friends when I was younger 😜😜. We used to sag almost everyday, in the tent, while playing sport and in public in general.

Summer's for everyone. Hahaha. It's that time of the year when you're out at school or work so you can freely do whatever you want. 😁 like a Phineas and Ferb episodes.hahaha. tents are pretty small for saggers to hang out. Hahaha. A lot of awkward sagging moments. 😆

18 hours ago, jjbaria19 said:

Yeah, guys I feel you. Right now at my job as a white collar job worker (HR) we are expected to be the ambassador of the best representation of an employee. Haha. Well, I don't complain  with wearing formal clothes since it's part of my work culture and I'm getting paid well. But on casual days, weekend and hanging outside, I'm a totally different person. So I also sag according to my environment. 

Yeah, I agree.  Common sense should dictate clothing choices as it does for me, as well.

17 hours ago, Pokemon said:

It really isnt that harsh, it's just life. You don't always get to do everything you want to do.

I'm saying:  it doesn't work, if that's accurate.  Self-deprivation is pretty sick, as well.