Hey boys,
So I'm gonna be direct here, I'm not a natural sagger, doesn't mean I'm unwilling to do it, just that I don't do it alone.

The reason I'm here is that I have a fetish for jeans and this is the perfect website to find pics of guys wearing some and to post pics myself. I especially like jack and jones, gstar and garcia and love to get my jeans wet or wear someone else's jeans, even if they don't fit.

Now I've noticed in my DMs that there are more people who have infiltrated this website for that reason and I'm wondering how many of you either share this fetish or have a peculiar liking for the blue things.

Yours sincerely,

ST

Β 

I'm personally a big fan of skin tight supper skinny jeans, tho it is not easy to find the good ones. I'm more into the Bershka, Pull and Bear type of themΒ Β 

i have a fetish for two types of jeans super skinny jeans and very baggy jeans 4 times bigger

I have a fetish for jeans although, I don't wear them too often anymore. I love seeing guys in jeans. I love seeing a nice bulge in front. I really love to see guys in wet jeans! They look amazing wet! They turn dark and get a nice shine when wet. Years ago you would see guys swimming in jean shorts alot more then you do today.

Mad fetish for jeans here!!!!!!!!!! Skinny jeans are so hot, with a little bit of a sag. SO HOT! Darker blue are my favorite. Wet or a little sweaty, OMG!!!!!!!

I'm a massive fan for skinnies (and not talking cappuccino) lol. Often troublesome when ordering online from unfamiliar retailers. The size varience can be drastic - either too tight or too big.

For instance, i bought a pair of black Crosshatch shorts 3/4 length. Decided to go one size up to 32" based on the previous experience.

Turned out the sizing was correct. Just had go with my normal size afterall. What a waste (excuse the pun) of money.Β 

Β 

That's cool.Β  Jeans look very cool sagging, so I think it is logical to come to a sagging site if you have a fetish for them.Β  Peace, my man.

14 hours ago, storyteller said:

Hey boys,
So I'm gonna be direct here, I'm not a natural sagger, doesn't mean I'm unwilling to do it, just that I don't do it alone.

The reason I'm here is that I have a fetish for jeans and this is the perfect website to find pics of guys wearing some and to post pics myself. I especially like jack and jones, gstar and garcia and love to get my jeans wet or wear someone else's jeans, even if they don't fit.

Now I've noticed in my DMs that there are more people who have infiltrated this website for that reason and I'm wondering how many of you either share this fetish or have a peculiar liking for the blue things.

Yours sincerely,

ST

Β 

I have a fetish for jeans too. Especially G-Star and Calvin Klein. I like them very loose and low with wallet in backpocket 😍

31 minutes ago, mark449 said:

I have a fetish for jeans too. Especially G-Star and Calvin Klein. I like them very loose and low with wallet in backpocket 😍

I have tried on a pair of G-Star jeans not a bad fit. Calvin is the guy behind my undies. He tidies my bedsheets each morning without fail.Β 

Then onetime, while showering he pinched a pair of dirty ankle socks directly out of my laundry basket & a pair of my blue cumstained Tommy Hilfiger undies! Naughty boy.

Socks can leave, but those particular boxer briefs of mine are so expensive & cannot leave the building. He couldn't leave because he felt remorse when i caught him doing so.

I was incredibly touched by his actions that morning. Gave him a second chance. We went another round of luscious extremes only to discover... This time I tidied the sheets myself, because he had f****d off WITH my Tommy Hilfiger boxer briefs not to be seen ever again. Bloody thief! πŸ˜‚

I have a huge jeans passion. Its like life essential to me to wear a pair of either skinny or baggy jeans. The style and brand changes from time to time. Right now Im super into wearing skinny jeans as fx Cheap monday, Jack & Jones, Levis or Nudie jeans ... Love the view of a dude in well fitting jeans showing his shapes ;) . Sagging or not sagging 😍

On 5/16/2020 at 7:37 PM, SaggerDane said:

I have a huge jeans passion. Its like life essential to me to wear a pair of either skinny or baggy jeans. The style and brand changes from time to time. Right now Im super into wearing skinny jeans as fx Cheap monday, Jack & Jones, Levis or Nudie jeans ... Love the view of a dude in well fitting jeans showing his shapes ;) . Sagging or not sagging 😍

What skinny low rise jeans would you recommend? Been hunting for some low rise skinny jeans, it's not easy. Most of the rise is too long or high.

17 hours ago, mark449 said:

Very cool brands.

5 hours ago, SaggerDane said:

I love jeans--have worn them most my life--but lately, I wear sweatpants when it's cold outside.Β  I miss the jeans, yes, but I'd say my current conditions are better for the sweatpants.

On 5/16/2020 at 11:46 AM, William said:

What skinny low rise jeans would you recommend? Been hunting for some low rise skinny jeans, it's not easy. Most the rise is too long or high.

I see .. Well I could mention a never ending row of skinny jeans brands but my personal favorites are as follows : Jack & Jones ( model Liam or Tom ) Nudie ( Model Tape Ted ) Cheap Monday, H&M, Levis ( 519, 711 ).. Topman ..etc etc :D :D :D .. So many hot sexy skinny jeans out there, Hope its helpful bro.Β  Btw would be nice to check u out when u find some so please do show the result Β πŸ˜‡

10 minutes ago, SaggerDane said:

I see .. Well I could mention a never ending row of skinny jeans brands but my personal favorites are as follows : Jack & Jones ( model Liam or Tom ) Nudie ( Model Tape Ted ) Cheap Monday, H&M, Levis ( 519, 711 ).. Topman ..etc etc :D :D :D .. So many hot sexy skinny jeans out there, Hope its helpful bro.Β  Btw would be nice to check u out when u find some so please do show the result Β πŸ˜‡

I agree there are tons of skinny jeans, but I find a lot of their rises are not low enough for me. (May be I just wore them too low) I do like Levis 519, been wearing them in one of my albums. Unfortunately Levis discontinued it. Currently I have been wearing the Nudie Skinny Lin and Levis 519 a lot.

2 minutes ago, William said:

I agree there are tons of skinny jeans, but I find a lot of their rises are not low enough for me. (May be I just wore them too low) I do like Levis 519, been wearing them in one of my albums. Unfortunately Levis discontinued it. Currently I have been wearing the Nudie Skinny Lin and Levis 519 a lot.

I so much agree. Its both great, but also a bit confusing when u r a denim lover cause theres simply way too many hot brands out there.

I just noticed u already have 519 and some super hot Nudie. Looks absolutely dope on u man. Yah sadly Levis 519 r out of production, buuut still available on fx eBay ;)

Anyway I can warmly recomend u to try Jack and jones Liam. Super skinny model .. Or if u prefer a very low rise u should try the model Tom :)

1 hour ago, SaggerDane said:

I so much agree. Its both great, but also a bit confusing when u r a denim lover cause theres simply way too many hot brands out there.

I just noticed u already have 519 and some super hot Nudie. Looks absolutely dope on u man. Yah sadly Levis 519 r out of production, buuut still available on fx eBay ;)

Anyway I can warmly recomend u to try Jack and jones Liam. Super skinny model .. Or if u prefer a very low rise u should try the model Tom :)

Just had a look at Jack and Jones model Tom, it does look very low rise which I like. However it looks almost too skinny as well, almost a bit like leggings. I guess I will have to try them on and find out.

22 minutes ago, William said:

Just had a look at Jack and Jones model Tom, it does look very low rise which I like. However it looks almost too skinny as well, almost a bit like leggings. I guess I will have to try them on and find out.

Β 

20200316_115929.jpg

20200316_115950.jpg

20200329_182637.jpg

20200329_182714.jpg

20200518_172147.jpg

20200518_172120.jpg

33 minutes ago, William said:

I agree. Tom is a so called spray on fit. Guess u dont get a tighter fit than that πŸ˜‡. Just added a little mix of me wearing my skinny jeans. First 2 is jj Tom,Β  then 2 pics with jj Liam and last 2 shows my cheap Monday's πŸ˜‡

1 hour ago, storyteller said:

I'm happy to have started this discussion and bring us all together :)

Truely is an awesome initiative. Thanks so much man. A great way to meet other jeans addicts and great to c I'm not the only denim lover here 🀘πŸ’ͺπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‡

On 5/19/2020 at 2:20 AM, SaggerDane said:

I agree. Tom is a so called spray on fit. Guess u dont get a tighter fit than that πŸ˜‡. Just added a little mix of me wearing my skinny jeans. First 2 is jj Tom,Β  then 2 pics with jj Liam and last 2 shows my cheap Monday's πŸ˜‡

AreΒ  you actually able to pull up jj Tom or Liam? Your cheap Monday looks super low rise as well. What would you say is the designed rise for these jeans. How low do they expect people to wear them without being too restrictive or looking too ridiculous.

Love a good skinny pair of jeans me. Ones with ripped knees serve their purpose. Always go for the stretchy sort because they fill out quite nicely around your crotch & ass.

Get nervous when ppl stare in every direction because... I have occasionally worn real tight jeans that made me bulgy in public when sagging.

Took me a while to figure it out. Grabbing attention like that isn't really my style tbh.

Β 

Β