Ilovessagging

boys friends who don't wear sagging

Hi,

I read your question and, Yes, you can be friends with guys who sag their pants even if you do not sag your pants. Not everyone on this site is sagging their pants 100% of the time. With me for example, when I was younger I would sag my pants alot more then I do now. When I was in school and when I got out of school it was "cool" to sag your pants. Now that I'm older, I have a job and have to dress appropriately for work so, Yes, I still sag my pants but now it is not important to me like when I was younger. You may like the look of sagging pants but may be uncomfortable to wear your pants sagging for different reasons ( work, parents don't approve) and such. But you should be friends with someone for who the person is and how they do or do not dress should not matter. The way a person dresses should not make you want/not want to be friends. 

5 minutes ago, SaggersRhot said:

Hola,

Leí tu pregunta y, sí, puedes ser amigo de chicos que se caen los pantalones incluso si no te caes los pantalones. No todos en este sitio se están cayendo los pantalones el 100% del tiempo. Conmigo, por ejemplo, cuando era más joven me caía mucho más los pantalones que ahora. Cuando estaba en la escuela y cuando salí de la escuela fue "genial" hundirse los pantalones. Ahora que soy mayor, tengo un trabajo y tengo que vestirme apropiadamente para el trabajo, así que sí, todavía me doblo los pantalones, pero ahora no es importante para mí como cuando era más joven. Es posible que le guste la apariencia de los pantalones caídos, pero puede ser incómodo usar sus pantalones caídos por diferentes razones (trabajo, los padres no lo aprueban) y tal. Pero debes ser amigo de alguien por quién es la persona y cómo se vista o no se vista no debería importar. 

Hello, that's right, friend, thanks for your answer, you are very right in your comment and I understand perfectly that it depends on the situation (work, family, friends) it is not possible to do sagging all the time

1 hour ago, Ilovessagging said:

thank you very much for the encouragement, the truth is that I have been able to make a friend on instagram with my dedicated account the saggers

Cool!

1 hour ago, Ilovessagging said:

I like to make friends regardless of whether or not they are saggers. I admire them because I really like their style and I will not deny that they excite me but for me personality is more important, so I agree with your answer

Appreciate it.

55 minutes ago, SaggersRhot said:

Hi,

I read your question and, Yes, you can be friends with guys who sag their pants even if you do not sag your pants. Not everyone on this site is sagging their pants 100% of the time. With me for example, when I was younger I would sag my pants alot more then I do now. When I was in school and when I got out of school it was "cool" to sag your pants. Now that I'm older, I have a job and have to dress appropriately for work so, Yes, I still sag my pants but now it is not important to me like when I was younger. You may like the look of sagging pants but may be uncomfortable to wear your pants sagging for different reasons ( work, parents don't approve) and such. But you should be friends with someone for who the person is and how they do or do not dress should not matter. The way a person dresses should not make you want/not want to be friends. 

Cool.  Good info.

9 hours ago, Pokemon said:

The best way to be friends with a sagger is to see them as a person instead of a sagger. Actually get to know them instead of just wanting to be around them to look at their undies. 

Wait. They are actually people too, just like me!? Wow! My eyes have been opened. I thought they were like their own special species 😂

Sarcasm aside.. Indeed... Sure you can meet people who sag because of their sag, but need something else to talk about lol. Will eventually get bored or used to seeing their boxers anyway to the point won't really care. 

On 5/17/2020 at 4:45 AM, TheOther1 said:

Wait. They are actually people too, just like me!? Wow! My eyes have been opened. I thought they were like their own special species 😂

Haha love it mate... Even you have your moments @TheOther1 😂