12 hours ago, CJS90 said:

Do tell

Garcia, Jack and Jones, Chasin, G-Star, a lot of brands I'm somehow attracted to when they're on a nice guy's ass. Honestly doesn't even need to be sagging 😅

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I know, man.  Basketball shorts are designed so dopely.  They look great with all their colors and designs, and look great on a guy.  And, they look great sagging.

Mostly smoking, also athletic gear, muscles, shoes, hats, etc. A fit guy rocking a sag and smoking gets me going

Oh man- where do I even start?... Have many fetishes and consider myself to be fairly kinky: Sports gear, bball shorts, silk boxers, bondage (massively into getting tied up), too many other types

Posted Images

Massively into leather - jeans, jackets, shirts, shorts, boots, caps, gloves etc. So my perfect scenario is sagging a pair of hot G-Star black leather jeans super-low over loose leather bball shorts, leather hoody, leather snapback… 😛 Also into other shiny gear generally, but leather is my number one. 

4 hours ago, saggerpunk said:

Massively into leather - jeans, jackets, shirts, shorts, boots, caps, gloves etc. So my perfect scenario is sagging a pair of hot G-Star black leather jeans super-low over loose leather bball shorts, leather hoody, leather snapback… 😛 Also into other shiny gear generally, but leather is my number one. 

Ooh I do like it when someone knows exactly what they want. Pen to paper, fingers to swipe & turkeys to toss 😜

7 hours ago, saggerpunk said:

Sounds very cool!

• 3 months later...

Umm I like wetting my undies such as pissing or c*mming in them, ik it sounds weird but I really like the feeling of it. Freeballing turns me on too and when guys don‘t give a sh*t while sagging in public, flashing their d*ck, pissing anywhere… But my biggest fetish is sagging ig 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I have lots of fetishes giving tongue massages giving brojobs to my bros saggers with big strong hands verbal saggers Dom top saggers making out with anyone who actually knows the skill of making out 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Daddysgums said:

I have lots of fetishes giving tongue massages giving brojobs to my bros saggers with big strong hands verbal saggers Dom top saggers making out with saggers is there a term call pimp sagging? But eating a round peach has to be the biggest kink indoors outdoors it don't matter does anyone like crown apple? Omfg ultra yummy

5 hours ago, sweatpants22 said:

My fetish is sweatpants and sagging them. I love this cool fabric and sagging them. I wear sweatpants whenever and wherever its possible 😊

Same here