On 6/18/2020 at 1:00 AM, CJS90 said:

Does anyone have fetishes other then sagging tell me below

Tons! Mostly footwear - ankle socks are a massive turn on; so are Vans of any style and most hitop skate shoes. Also into wet play - water and other wet things 😝. Love outdoor play. Among some other things.

On 6/20/2020 at 1:53 PM, wetconverse said:

I love sagging in wet clothes, sneaker (converse, vans, skater shoes in general) and pee 😅

So hot. Would love to know what you do with pee 🤭

On 8/14/2020 at 3:59 PM, bieberboi said:

Oh... I have some very kinky fetishes. Not sure if I’d lose my account for discussing them here though lol

We should DM. You've picqued my interests.

On 9/6/2021 at 11:55 PM, youngone said:

Umm I like wetting my undies such as pissing or c*mming in them, ik it sounds weird but I really like the feeling of it. Freeballing turns me on too and when guys don‘t give a sh*t while sagging in public, flashing their d*ck, pissing anywhere… But my biggest fetish is sagging ig 

Honestly, self wetting with warm piss is so hot.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having my bro Zack making me submit is my fetish I don't think it's a bad fetish whatsoever

Just the usual stuff, pissing my pants/sneaks or sometimes getting pissed on by an friend ^^ 😜😂

Beyond sagging in general, I LOVE underwear - mostly briefs, tight boxerbriefs and jocks.  Not thongs or panties tho.  Love getting a hold of another guys undies in general, especially a masc bro's ti

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

Oh boy where to start... Sneakers definitely. 

Jeans, trackies, joggers, tight underwear, white underwear, someone else choosing what I should wear... Getting muddy and dirty. 

The most obscure is "accidents". That's to say anything that happens beyond a person's control. It's complicated. 

On 8/7/2022 at 1:28 AM, Atlantica said:

Oh boy where to start... Sneakers definitely. 

Jeans, trackies, joggers, tight underwear, white underwear, someone else choosing what I should wear... Getting muddy and dirty. 

The most obscure is "accidents". That's to say anything that happens beyond a person's control. It's complicated. 

Accidents are my fav too! On others but also on myself haha

like one time the technician came over and got in bc the door was open and I was literally just getting out of the shower, I was so shocked my towel fell down loll

After he left I kept thinking about how hot it was, maybe that’s how it began haha

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Beyond sagging in general, I LOVE underwear - mostly briefs, tight boxerbriefs and jocks.  Not thongs or panties tho.  Love getting a hold of another guys undies in general, especially a masc bro's tighty whities  😏 jerkoff & edge in them til I cum thru em, love doing the same to other guys too, sorta like a cum control contest (who can last longer).  Also love pissing in them sometimes, feels so good and warm but don't do it very often cuz the cleanup is a process and I don't usually have time lol... Also love tying up a guy and fingering and toying his ass for a long time (and milking his c**k a bit) til he cums handsfree.  Especially if it's a str8/curious bro who's never experienced it before 😈  Anal orgasms are so hot to me, and I get so hard knowing I made a masc guy cum like that 😈💦.

**Also, I really hope none of what I'm saying/posting here today crosses a line in terms of rules etc. 😅 I haven't been on SW in a while and I know some things have changed, hope they give me an opportunity to warn men or give me some constructive feedback (instead of banning me) if I'm going too far 🥺  Thanks in advance! 😬

• Like 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, collegesagger said:

Beyond sagging in general, I LOVE underwear - mostly briefs, tight boxerbriefs and jocks.  Not thongs or panties tho.  Love getting a hold of another guys undies in general, especially a masc bro's tighty whities  😏 jerkoff & edge in them til I cum thru em, love doing the same to other guys too, sorta like a cum control contest (who can last longer).  Also love pissing in them sometimes, feels so good and warm but don't do it very often cuz the cleanup is a process and I don't usually have time lol... Also love tying up a guy and fingering and toying his ass for a long time (and milking his c**k a bit) til he cums handsfree.  Especially if it's a str8/curious bro who's never experienced it before 😈  Anal orgasms are so hot to me, and I get so hard knowing I made a masc guy cum like that 😈💦.

**Also, I really hope none of what I'm saying/posting here today crosses a line in terms of rules etc. 😅 I haven't been on SW in a while and I know some things have changed, hope they give me an opportunity to warn men or give me some constructive feedback (instead of banning me) if I'm going too far 🥺  Thanks in advance! 😬

Great comments, guy; I, too, hope you don't get called out for what you wrote . . . especially since it's my story, too.

On 10/21/2022 at 10:01 AM, collegesagger said:

Very nice, i looooove underwear too! And i love being edging in my underwear or being edged in mine, blowing loads in my underwear or wherever, i am a top and I don’t really like stuff up my ass but being edged and milked and tied is so hot! 

• Like 2

I love skinny jeans, high top Nike sneakers, backwards cap and that cool guy look. I would love to be with other guys while we wear outfits like that, sagging and just walking into a group of girls who would love to lick our joysticks ❤️ .

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Everyone knows I'm dirty 😜 duct tape, rope, gags. I've always wanted someone to hogtie me. Nothing heavy just good entertainment. I can be hogtied in my boxers?

No you can’t, must do it in a g-string!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...