Sign in to follow this  
Pabsman2024

What do you work out in

What do you work out in at the gym or at home.  When I work out at home usually a tank top with baggy basketball shorts without any underwear but at the gym it's a tank top with baggy basketball shorts with boxer shorts. But now since my girlfriend is a workout freak I have changed my gear to wearing leggings with boxer shorts over the leggings with basketball shorts, with a tank top or now slide-less shirt or when I running for long distance I wear a jockstrap with boxer briefs or boxer shorts to cover the jockstrap or just wear the jockstrap

Haha you got inspired by my thread ūüėÖ

Working out is the ONLY time I wear the tight boxers, Boxer briefs btw. And bball shorts with tank top.

12 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

What do you work out in at the gym or at home.  When I work out at home usually a tank top with baggy basketball shorts without any underwear but at the gym it's a tank top with baggy basketball shorts with boxer shorts. But now since my girlfriend is a workout freak I have changed my gear to wearing leggings with boxer shorts over the leggings with basketball shorts, with a tank top or now slide-less shirt or when I running for long distance I wear a jockstrap with boxer briefs or boxer shorts to cover the jockstrap or just wear the jockstrap

Pretty much lifting:  the same--tank top and basketball shorts.  My tanks are kind of jersey material, smooth and stuff--not cotton.  When I run, I wear a variety of athletic fiber tee and jerseys up top and basketball shorts down low.

11 hours ago, cargoshorts said:

If ups counts as workingout then right now its workboots cargo shorts commando and sideless shirt

I wouldn't say it's actually working out, actually.  It's great movement on the job and getting your heart rate up, but I'd say exercise to train for it.  The gear is cool, though.

On underwear, I wear mostly boxerbriefs nowadays.  And, it's one of the great practical reasons I switched over from boxers a while ago.  Boxers were nice running, though, I could see myself going back.  That's with the airy-ness.

I didn't think people  still actually use jock straps tbh. Every guy I know who played sports just wore compression shorts instead lol

I've got some lycra cycling shorts which I have to wear commando. I put some jeans on top of them once when it was cold and they would barely stay up cos they're so slippery!

14 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Pretty much lifting:  the same--tank top and basketball shorts.  My tanks are kind of jersey material, smooth and stuff--not cotton.  When I run, I wear a variety of athletic fiber tee and jerseys up top and basketball shorts down low.

Dass mad hot yo

16 hours ago, saggingbelts said:

I've got some lycra cycling shorts which I have to wear commando. I put some jeans on top of them once when it was cold and they would barely stay up cos they're so slippery!

Haha, cool!

That's cool, man.  Sagging's been around a while.  Like I said, I don't sag much when I work out, 'cause of the clothes fit.  I've tried, though, at home pretty low.

T-shirt, sweats and toons. I hope to get back on the treadmill once the gyms fully reopen. Ofcourse, sagging at the same time ūüėČ

Just now, Lee249 said:

T-shirt, sweats and toons. I hope to get back on the treadmill once the gyms fully reopen. Ofcourse, sagging at the same time ūüėČ

What are toons?

Just now, Lee249 said:

Music 

Ah i see I was thinking they were a British term for like sneakers or something lol

1 minute ago, Pokemon said:

Ah i see I was thinking they were a British term for like sneakers or something lol

Lol, nah dude. Toons is just basically slang for plugging into music ūüėĀ