kaden

Sagger Assaulted at Walmart

Didn't go to the link or anything, but instantly sounds like a rape case.  Sagging is too close to the genitals for "attacks."

6 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Didn't go to the link or anything, but instantly sounds like a rape case.  Sagging is too close to the genitals for "attacks."

It's far from one, he pushed him lol

Exactly he had such a really nice sagging under the ass. Would like so badly to continue to watch his sagging 

Yeah, this guy has a great sag. The reaction of this guy is just crazy, the employee's pants were not even that low.

I agree. His sag wasn't even that low, barely noticeable even, because his jeans were rather skinny. It's really strange to me how some people (very few, fortunately) can get so angry about something so trivial. Sagging doesn't hurt anybody. I'm glad people were on the sagging employee's side. Also, the woman's reaction was amazing xD