baggyclothes123

Fetish for guys wearing off shoulder clothes

Hi 👋

I'm 27 from europe

What would you think of guys wearing tees/tanks or hoodies off-the-shoulder? I know it's weird...but it's one of my fav fetishes, I don't know why

I don't mean girl-looking shirts. I mean regular guys with cool sagging casual/sporty style, but with a shirt or tank with a neck very wide so that it often fells off the shoulder...Or also just keeping a shoulder out on purpose.

Am I the only one that would find this hot? 😁

I had a pretty stretched out shirt neck on one of my shirts.  It didn't go off my shoulder, but it looked very cool.  It showed some of my A-shirt underneath.

Do you mean something like this?

Post_Apis-Aries_06b.thumb.jpg.dd01ae392eb927aa446b630b5037e7f4.jpg

I think wearing a hoodie off the shoulders or letting it sit right at the edge of your shoulders looks cool.

22 minutes ago, ApisAries said:

Do you mean something like this?

Post_Apis-Aries_06b.thumb.jpg.dd01ae392eb927aa446b630b5037e7f4.jpg

I think wearing a hoodie off the shoulders or letting it sit right at the edge of your shoulders looks cool.

Hey, I know your tumblr page! nice to see you here

Yes also that kind of shirt, with a hoodie over it

Apart from the style, this shoulder thing is a real turn on for me

I see this someway like sagging...it's showing a part of your body without caring too much of the people

18 minutes ago, baggyclothes123 said:

Hey, I know your tumblr page! nice to see you here

Yes also that kind of shirt, with a hoodie over it

Apart from the style, this shoulder thing is a real turn on for me

I see this someway like sagging...it's showing a part of your body without caring too much of the people

Yes, those shirts look great if you wear a hoodie over them.

Post_Apis-Aries_13b.thumb.jpg.53bb7f2aea2cb5f652ea400ba83c9c9a.jpg AA.jpg.8f62552a8f5dd153ff493bc656b1d8b1.jpg

Those are great pics.  Actually, I haven't seen much of the actual off the shoulder thing in a while, and it was mostly on women.  Maybe I've got that part wrong, since the pics look so nice.

32 minutes ago, SaggerMatt said:

Those are great pics.  Actually, I haven't seen much of the actual off the shoulder thing in a while, and it was mostly on women.  Maybe I've got that part wrong, since the pics look so nice.

The pics by Apis are good but this is not what I mean... I mean the act of keeping one or both shoulders totally uncovered, in public or not

That's what I thought.  Like I said, I was only familiar with females going that far, and it's been a while.  Peace.

On ‎07‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 4:38 PM, baggyclothes123 said:

It's hard to find examples LoL

This is one of the few images I found on insta, it represents well what I mean (cut for privacy):

https://ibb.co/mDYyxKH 

S00717-17330440.jpg

Oh, like when a jersey gets loose like that?  I've never done this on purpose, but maybe in an extremely active situation, I've had the shoulder slide down like that.

18 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Oh, like when a jersey gets loose like that?  I've never done this on purpose, but maybe in an extremely active situation, I've had the shoulder slide down like that.

If made on purpose it would be even hotter 😍

I don't know why naked shoulders are considered as a prerogative of women

Hey man, yes i think this is super hot. Wheni was a kid i used to watch the hot dude next door mowing the lawn in a loose singlet and it sometimes used to fall off his shoulder on one side as he worked. It was so sexy, especially as he used to leave it like that for a few minutes before fixing it up, and then it would slowly fall down again and so on. Funny the timing, i was looking at grindr the other day and there was this cute asian with his singlet exactly like that. Must have been a windy day i guess lol 

Screenshot_20200720-222401.jpg

1 hour ago, ShirtlessFreeballer said:

Hey man, yes i think this is super hot. Wheni was a kid i used to watch the hot dude next door mowing the lawn in a loose singlet and it sometimes used to fall off his shoulder on one side as he worked. It was so sexy, especially as he used to leave it like that for a few minutes before fixing it up, and then it would slowly fall down again and so on. Funny the timing, i was looking at grindr the other day and there was this cute asian with his singlet exactly like that. Must have been a windy day i guess lol 

Glad to know Im not the only one!

I'd like to have a neighbour as yours 😁

In general I prefer more tough-looking styles, but also your pic is nice!

5 hours ago, baggyclothes123 said:

If made on purpose it would be even hotter 😍

I don't know why naked shoulders are considered as a prerogative of women

Appreciate it.  I'll think of it.

Dunno.  I never really thought of it being close to sagging, how you put it, especially since guys get to reveal their genitals (underwear of course unless commando) with sagging.  Never thought of a thrill of revealing shoulders for guys or girls, but I can see the clothes coming off thing being similar.

2 hours ago, ShirtlessFreeballer said:

Pictures of guys doing the shirt off the shoulder thing are pretty hard to find. This is the perfect shirt for it though 😛

tumblr_mj05fhrUTI1rcm44go1_500.jpg

Nice pic.  Agreed.

2 hours ago, ShirtlessFreeballer said:

Screenshot_20200720-222401.jpg

That reminds me of when guys pull up their shirts, to have them just around the neck.  I guess it's to cool off, but I guess it could also be similar.

I find it really hot as soon as you can see a nipple, whether the shoulder strap is on or iff the shoulder. Nipples are hot on a sexy body 😛