Joopers12

Does anyone know the name of this sagger, or which gallery he is from?

Hi, I've been trying to find the name of the guy in these pictures, and my search lead me here, the internet seems to think he is Tommy Bastow, but I'm really sure that this is not him, there seems to be a logo on these pictures that I've seen on this site, but I can't figure out what it means. I'd say these pictures were taken before 2011, anyone seen these before, or know what collection he is in? On the last picture, I made a little circle around the logo

2ae35d6f1b4322aab42acfb9149122df--beach-boys-bathing.jpg

8.jpg

57ffa86e28b5d.png

120264-17-5584.jpg

XDa5K5ZFa7I.jpg

VIA BAMBIBOYZ (299).JPG

These were candid pics taken by a guy just taking pics of hot guys on a beach. Its not of a celeb. Doubt you'll ever find out the name. The last pic is copyrighted 2010 so they are at least 10 years old

11 hours ago, JakeMitchell90 said:

These were candid pics taken by a guy just taking pics of hot guys on a beach. Its not of a celeb. Doubt you'll ever find out the name. The last pic is copyrighted 2010 so they are at least 10 years old

by any chance do you recognize the logo on the last image on the bottom left?