• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 3:05 AM, ElCarnicero said:

And I wish you big boys weren't scared to post photos on this site!

I don’t really think they are scared just intimidated.  I put on a lot of weight myself and have always been scared to post here. 

Well, I'm a big guy. I'm losing weight but it is a very slow process. Currently I'm down 70lbs. I had several albums posted on here and each album had alot of pictures. I did not get many views or thumbs up or comments on my pictures. Most of my pictures did not get any views. In fact, I had some people tell me I was "to old" and "to fat" to still be on this site. So, I decided to delete all of my pictures I had on here.

Right on on the weight loss, for sure.  I've seen your pics.  I'm in the same boat:  overweight and losing weight.  I don't think I look that great sagging (at least as I used to).  But, pics are a great contribution on this site, so keep up!

• 2 months later...