Sign in to follow this  
HenryBuecher

There's a Disney sketch about sagging

So I recently found this comedy sketch from an official Disney Show back in 2011 called "So random"

It might be the first and only time (at least I know so far) the theme of sagging is used in a public television show. And also on Disney Channel.
Check it out.

Pretty cool, man.  I mean, there isn't really anything inherently funny about sagging.  But, I appreciate the recognition in a Disney television show.  Peace.

5 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Pretty cool, man.  I mean, there isn't really anything inherently funny about sagging.  But, I appreciate the recognition in a Disney television show.  Peace.

It's a disney channel show, the joke is "Haha you can see underwear" which will make the 8 year olds watching laughm 

This whole thing was a parody that was actually insulting to those of us who like sagging and seeing other guys sag. Nice to see a bunch of boxers, but I’m still insulted. 

I can see being insulted, but it was one of the better representations of sagging in video on the internet.  Most dig in quite heavily.

Definitely a practice and implementation to walking with a sag.  Gets insulted often, but I agree, this video does a pretty nice job for internet content.

On 7/22/2020 at 3:37 PM, Penguinflag said:

This whole thing was a parody that was actually insulting to those of us who like sagging and seeing other guys sag. Nice to see a bunch of boxers, but I’m still insulted. 

It's a Disney channel show, it's not that deep