Pabsman2024

What is in your underwear drawer

i have boxer briefs in one drawer

boxers in another

and briefs bikini briefs and thongs in another

at this point i think i got more BBs the boxers

I have a mix of underwear but it's 50/50 with boxer shorts and boxer briefs but have some briefs, bikini briefs, string bikini briefs, jockstraps, compression shorts

I don't really have a drawer, but a bucket.  It's full of Fruit of the Loom and Hanes boxer briefs and color briefs.

Hmm... How am i going to answer this one? haha 😁

I have CKs, Hollister, Ethika, WAXX, Freegun, Topman, AE, Tommy Hillfiger, Compression shorts. Still planning to purchase some Ralph Lauren Polos boxer briefs.

My drawers are pretty cramped. I need a new set lol 

8 hours ago, salesmerlin said:

Boxer briefs trunks briefs and a random thong and jockstrap

Random thong and jockstrap ey... We will need to make use of both at some point 😛

If you do a lot of running or play soccer or play football you will need a thong or a jockstrap it helps with keeping your junk in place and you don't have to deal with your balls rubbing against your thighs

6 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

If you do a lot of running or play soccer or play football you will need a thong or a jockstrap it helps with keeping your junk in place and you don't have to deal with your balls rubbing against your thighs

Or just wear compression shorts, people don't really use jock straps anymore. For sports at least, I know they've become more popular with the gay community as regular underwear 

I have two drawers. My main drawer is only American Eagle boxerbriefs. My second drawer is a mix of Fruit of the Loom and Hanes boxerbriefs and some briefs. Also a few pair of compression shorts.

I have 3 drawers of underwear one drawer is only boxer shorts and the second drawer is boxer briefs and briefs, bikini briefs, string bikini, the third drawer is my leggings, long underwear, compression shorts, jockstraps and soon thongs. Most of my boxer shorts, boxer briefs and briefs are Hanes and Fruit Of The Loom but got some Nike, And1 Under Armour, American Eagle Calvin Klein,Eithka

For me I have boxer shorts, and boxer briefs, and a couple of pairs of Briefs, that I don’t wear to often. The boxer shorts are mostly American Eagle, and Old Navy, Boxer Briefs are mostly Hanes, and Hanes X-Temp, American Eagle, 2 pairs of Holister boxer Briefs, A couple of pairs of Calvin Klein, 2 pairs of Under Armor, and Champion, and one pair of Ethika.

I have a drawer at my girlfriends house it has mostly boxer shorts and boxer briefs mostly Hanes and Fruit Of The Loom and since her brother is the same size as me I can go down into his room and raid his underwear drawer

15 hours ago, EMK said:

For me I have boxer shorts, and boxer briefs, and a couple of pairs of Briefs, that I don’t wear to often. The boxer shorts are mostly American Eagle, and Old Navy, Boxer Briefs are mostly Hanes, and Hanes X-Temp, American Eagle, 2 pairs of Holister boxer Briefs, A couple of pairs of Calvin Klein, 2 pairs of Under Armor, and Champion, and one pair of Ethika.

That's nice!