I wish that all saggers that sag on their d ick and below the butt had to get their d ick s ucked. Like, if you're with your bro/homie and he or you is sagging where the bulge is seen, that d ick needs to be s ucked and c um taken in the mouth. Basically, if you see a bulge, s uck the d ick. Guys only because we s uck d ick way better than girls. Bro code. 

works for me.  Thinking more would be sagging not less.  So many of my sagger bros is horny all the time.  Drink a couple beers,  smoke some weed,  would jump the fence for some good head.

Dunno why but for some bizarre reason reading the initial post has excited me lol 

6 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Haha, tight asses look great sagging, I agree.  It's not often I call them bubble butts to be honest.

I love a tight ass through shorts dayum! Seeing that lovely plum ass is so hot.

I like someone who works out and who looks after his physique and appearance. Alot to be said about it imho.