Just bought first ever pair of Yeezys (350 Boost V2 Zyon). Who else has some? What type of style do you where them with - shorts/ jeans? How you wear them with socks - ankle socks/ sports socks/ no socks? 

post some pictures!

• 5 weeks later...

I have my 350 Sesames that I like to wear with khaki shorts and a t-shirt. You really have to have a tapered jean/chino or jogger to make them pop. Easy to sag with They don't look bad with a crew sock, even though no-show is popular.

I prefer sagging with Jordan 1s or SB dunks myself.

Yeah, I guess that's talking from a few years ago, as well.  Jordan's 1's were really the commonplace and in popularity as well.  I think we're trying to get back to the more coherent look of past eras, though, especially with regards to sagging.  Maybe the entirety of hip hop culture is not on board yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2020 at 3:20 PM, SaggerMatt said:

Yeah, I guess that's talking from a few years ago, as well.  Jordan's 1's were really the commonplace and in popularity as well.  I think we're trying to get back to the more coherent look of past eras, though, especially with regards to sagging.  Maybe the entirety of hip hop culture is not on board yet.

@SaggerMatt You cannot beat Converse or Vans mate 👌 at present, i have taken a keen interest in vintage high tops for Autumn/Winter.

Gotta love all those funky designs on various high top brands. Just want one new pair... Atleast 😛