co-workers that sag

On 11/25/2020 at 3:08 PM, SaggerMatt said:

Sad, but true that more people should get into it.  It's so much more that wearing your clothes.  So cool.

@SaggerMatt you are absolutely right about this dude. More & more people need to! I'm not giving up hope for a new global sag hip trend to be started. 

I had to help out a New Hire with bulk which it anything that over 5ft or 1.5 meters and over 70lbs or 31.5Kg he had a truck from New Jersey that was full of area rugs the guy had a nice bubble butt he was wearing Black Addias sweatpants with Grey Fruit Of The Loom Boxer Briefs sagged mid ass with a black Addias Hoddie as I was wearing my black Nike sweatpants with blue champion boxer briefs a grey long underwear top as I am carrying the rugs out of the truck and the weight of my printer hanging on my waist band my sweatpants were falling down the they were at my knees

• Like 1

Today we had a new hire with the greatest sagg ever a black tight t-shirt with green sweatpants with Red and Gold Louie Vuitton printed Eithka Boxer Briefs with a gold waist band tan work boots and with black socks sagged mid ass I was. Getting major wood  because he rocked the sagg perfect and his nice bubble butt that I could bounce a quarter off it

• Like 1

Today the same guy that saggs work a black timberland t-shirt and wore white tank top under the black t-shirt with red Eithka Boxer Briefs with black sweatpants with black socks with tan work boots he had to lift something from the top wall I saw his treasure trail 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Today the same guy that saggs work a black timberland t-shirt and wore white tank top under the black t-shirt with red Eithka Boxer Briefs with black sweatpants with black socks with tan work boots he had to lift something from the top wall I saw his treasure trail 

You should get a pic. He would probably not mind since he sags so he wants to be seen. You and him could take pics for eachother

• Like 2