What is the longest that you haven't had sexual intercourse

About a week.  I broke up wit my bf,  needed a break.   Was looking to hook up with a couple saggers during the week,  but couldn't make it work.   Ended up jerkin off a lot.  Doubled up on pounding my boys hott little azz when we got back.

Probably several years. I've never been all that interested in it. If I have the choice between another person, a book or a movie, I'd tell the other person that they can enjoy themselves while I'll be reading the book right after I've watched the movie. That stimulates me more than sex.

• 4 weeks later...

Well the longest would be before I lost my virginity lol. But now it's the longest in a while just over 14 months (I broke up with my GF last summer) and I'm starting to get frustrated. I was happy to be alone for some time and when I was getting ready to start dating again the virus struck and right now it's very difficult to meet any girls. Not a lot of people on Tinder where I live (middle of nowhere) either.

For me the last time I had sex with an other person was last Septemberish. While I consider myself a very sexual person, I'm no really good at the emotionless stranger hook up stuff and the amount of pleasure from a random hook up doesn't worth it for me.

• 10 months later...

I just got out of prison 6 months ago after doing 26 so add that up that's 32 months without anything I have a homie that's getting out in 28 days I've been saving myself for him he's all tatted up he's a ginger and he wants to be daddy's boy on da serious hey that's worth waiting for I'm older sex is great but I've wanted this bro for 32 months I can wait for another 28 days  sorry if I sound dumb saying all this I'm a truth speaking mofo