Click HERE to read about recent changes to the SaggerWorld Gallery. 

TheOther1

Announcement: Gallery Category Changes

There have been some changes to the gallery in the past couple of weeks that I wanted to try and summarise here. 

The main category is called "Member Galleries", this would be the category I suggest uploading images to. You have to create an album to upload pictures here, name it something meaningful.

The "Sagging" category has various subcategories, for example Multi sagging and Shirtless sagging. You are not able to create albums in any of these subcategories.

If you're uploading multiple images which you have taken yourself, I suggest to create an album in the Member Galleries. I would recommend these categories be used for images found online. If you have "random" images of yourself you can post them here or create an album in the Member Galleries section where you post random pics you've taken. 

Finally there is then the "Other Pictures (Closed Gallery)", as the name suggests you are not able to post pictures here. They are mostly very old images which have been brought over from old versions of the website and don't always contain sagging.