Tongue dont hurt however the first day it may swell some makes it hard to talk and eat. anything with the lip dont hurt at all. ears all depends where you get it if you stay on the bottom dont hurt at all however if you go to the top at all it can be sore to lay on and it took awhile to heal. nipple where the most painful out of all the piercings i have had and that not to bad first week they were sore and it seem like i got them caught on everthing. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/23/2020 at 7:33 PM, SaggerLogan said:

I have a random question, so I want a snake bite, a septum, a tongue piercing and three piercings on both my ears. How painful is it to have them pierced?

It's depending where in your ears I've got 5 and none of them hurts but everyone is different 

On 11/20/2020 at 2:16 PM, saggerpunk said:

Septum hurt somewhat, and nipples were okay. Was most worried about my Prince Albert, as had heard bad things, but it was actually alright. So glad I got it – sexy as fukk :)

That would be hott to see ,😉

As the guys above have said, lobes are not very painful. Keep them clean and let them heal all the way before you change them or gauge up. You will have no problems.

In my experience higher up the ear into the cartilage things get sensitive. Pain increases and healing time is longer. The piercings are also a lot more sensitive to bumping and compression. Take really good care of cartilage piercings or you will have to abandon them. 

I don’t have any nose or lip piercings so I can’t speak to that. 

Lastly, I highly recommend piercing your nipples. The feeling of touching them once their healed is amazing. 

14 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Is it ever too late to have them pierced?

I think it depends on your circumstances rather than age. I always wanted to do it, ever since I was 17, but never did and for me i think I've left it too late now.  But that's more to do with my job and my life rather than my age. I'd say go and do it for anyone who wants to and can. 

16 hours ago, Junius said:

As the guys above have said, lobes are not very painful. Keep them clean and let them heal all the way before you change them or gauge up. You will have no problems.

In my experience higher up the ear into the cartilage things get sensitive. Pain increases and healing time is longer. The piercings are also a lot more sensitive to bumping and compression. Take really good care of cartilage piercings or you will have to abandon them. 

I don’t have any nose or lip piercings so I can’t speak to that. 

Lastly, I highly recommend piercing your nipples. The feeling of touching them once their healed is amazing. 

For me, lobes were more painful than expected, but healed quick and relatively handles well when it gets caught by something. I also have an industrial since I'm 16 and the cartilage part was in fact painful, especially as for industrial, it gets pierced twice. But the worst part about cartilage piercing is that it heals for a long time, mine was like a whole year even with titanium (truth be told, it got caught into something way to many time as it took so long to get used to it). 

I have never had the willingness to get piercings and I more than likely never will.  I do think that guys who have gauged ears are really hot.  I think the bigger gauges, 1/2 inch or more are hotter.  Not a huge fan of septum piercings though. 

14 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Get pierced when young get removed when you are about done lol

Try piercing your balls! I think you’ll love it! 😂🤣😂🤣

Nah, I’m kidding… it’s very painful in my mind, although I never pierced myself… but never wanted to try.

But good to know that it’s not painful when first putting it on, except the tongue.

• Haha 1
On 4/2/2022 at 2:07 PM, Astg94 said:

Try piercing your balls! I think you’ll love it! 😂🤣😂🤣

Nah, I’m kidding… it’s very painful in my mind, although I never pierced myself… but never wanted to try.

But good to know that it’s not painful when first putting it on, except the tongue.

Yeah. I could never pierce my balls, the swimmers would be in a state of shock they wouldn't know which direction to go.

What's it like to eat with a tongue pierced? Thanks 

• Haha 1