I just got a new girlfriend she is 32 years old  I am 33 but most women that are around my age have children with my new girlfriend she has a 16 year old son. is already having a kid is a deal breaker in the relationship. What is your cut off for the child. My cut-off is anything over 8 year's old

One time I dated a 45 year old with a 27 year old son and it felt awkward with a 12 year age difference with his mother and I and  6 year age difference with the son. I more in common with the son than the mother

Yeah, that's cool and understandable.  I mean it would only make sense if you were in love with the woman.  Above 18, I don't really care.  But, when I was younger, I wanted to date around my age and not with kids.

After a few dates she introduce me to her son that is a 16 year old Mexican and Polish mix and he saggs and smoke weed but his hormones are ragging so he is hungry for girls and guys and she wants to see him a male figure in his life because his father was out the picture and she had to raise him 

Yeah, I can see the father figure for a date.  I would actually take pity and find interest in the girl in that case.  I've considered it (the situation), and it would be kind of like adopting.  I find that acceptable.

I was getting tired of dating younger women and I thought having a kid was going to be the deal breaker but being 16 year's old he already had the talk, I don't have to deal with the middle of the night diaper change or feeding, getting up in the middle of the night changing sheets because he or she wet the bed or barging in while in the middle of intercourse. We have some rules if he see a bra and my underwear on the door knob and he does the same thing when he has someone over in his bedroom

1 hour ago, Pabsman2024 said:

I was getting tired of dating younger women and I thought having a kid was going to be the deal breaker but being 16 year's old he already had the talk, I don't have to deal with the middle of the night diaper change or feeding, getting up in the middle of the night changing sheets because he or she wet the bed or barging in while in the middle of intercourse. We have some rules if he see a bra and my underwear on the door knob and he does the same thing when he has someone over in his bedroom

That works.  I imagine there are some pros to every situation.  I think it would work for me as well if I were into the woman.

All good he doesnt barge in when you are doing the nasty.  Personally, pussy is hard to stomach. I wouldn't mind if he barged in with a joint and to show off his hott sag.  Would help keep it hard so I could get to the finish   

One day I decided to send the the night over at her house but I didn't bring anything comfortable or clean change of clothes so he come to me and said come over to my room I will give a few things to wear he lead me to his dresser to get clean underwear he has two drawers one full of boxer shorts and the other drawer full of boxer briefs so I grabbed a pair of purple plaid boxer shorts and blue calvin klein boxer briefs then he gave me a pair of black Nike crew cut socks, then he gave a black wife beater then he asked me do you want to wear basketball shorts or sweatpants so I saw a pair of black Nike sweatpants that the legs were cut off below the knee so I pick those. I went to the bathroom change into the boxer shorts the wife beater and the cutoff sweatpants and set my sagg to mid-ass as I put clothes that I came over went into the hamper to be washed for the next morning. As I came out of the bathroom he comes out of his room with black basketball shorts with pink plaid boxer shorts and black wife beater with his sagg below his ass and his mother is wearing a white tank top without a bra on and red plaid boxer shorts. We all meet up in the living room as he is rolling up a blunt for all 3of us to smoke. The next time I came over there was a box and card with my name on it the card said thank you for making my mother happy and I got you a few things to make you feel like home. I got 7 pairs of boxer shorts, 7pairs of boxer briefs, 7 pairs of sweatpants, 7 pairs of basketball shorts 2 packages of black crew socks and a note in the box saying welcome home

Since **** hit the fan she as been working from home. He has going to school online and he has seen her  depressed and she haven't dated in 16 years because she was raising him all by herself since she was 16 years old and wants her to be happy and wants me to be happy with him and he accept it that 

She got pregnant at the age of 16 and the baby daddy wasn't in the picture for the last 16 years it was a one night booty call and the next day the father left school and the state and she didn't know that she was pregnant for 4 months after the booty call. She is dating so he can have a older male role model

We have been dating for a month and her son has accepted me well enough that he is calling me dad. He just started working fulfilling online- and curbside pickup orders at Target now he is getting a paycheck now he has been giving me money for gas when I drop him off at work and pick him up after work take him to the gym and do his running around. We have guy time I order carry-out because indoor dinning is closed in my state we talked about sagging, relationship 

• 3 weeks later...

After the black Friday and Cyber Monday B.S at his work today was first day off from work. And the basement got finished because his mother added a bathroom in the basement and finished so he can have the basement as his personal space so to save money on new bedroom furniture we took his old bedroom furniture and refinish it so one dresser got painted black and the other dresser got painted grey and his nightstand got painted black and grey we are in the garage doing the sanding and painted prep I was a old beat up hoodie and a old pair jeans with my boxer shorts showing mid ass he was wearing a old pair of sweatpants and a old hoodie with boxer briefs sagged mid ass and middle of sanding the old furniture I needed a cigarette so I went to my car a to grab a cigarette and get some fresh air because the garage was getting dusty. He asked me why do you sagg in boxer shorts. I said when I started sagging boxer briefs where a new thing at the time and I didn't want my junk to supported a man's junk should hang low then I asked him why do you sagg in boxer briefs he said everyone in school was sagging in boxer briefs and they are colorful and provide good support for your junk. It was 2 am we have sanded down all the furniture down and apply 2 coat's of paint it was a night he comes comes out from his room in to garage with blunt he says thank you dad for helping with me refinishing my old bedroom furniture and making my new a great bachelor pad