Extreme Triple Sag

On 1/11/2021 at 7:02 PM, Jb123 said:

I think it’s over the top and just a style that only a handful of people can pull off. The majority of time, the people look stupid doing it

peeps need to come spend a weekend wit me and my boy.  Could come away with new ppreciation  for low baggy saggers

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, jace said:

peeps need to come spend a weekend wit me and my boy.  Could come away with new ppreciation  for low baggy saggers

Eh to me your hottest pics are ones where you aren't double sagging tbh

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jace said:

I don’t have a problem with people doing it it’s just how I feel that’s all I mean people wears whatever makes them feel comfortable 

On 12/1/2020 at 10:43 PM, ApisAries said:

I think the outfit in the video is just poorly put together. Those pants with the underwear, sweater, backpack and those terrible slippers ... nothing matches. I looks like this guy doesn't really know what he's doing, or maybe the purpose of this outfit is to look weird in every conceivable dimension. I could imagine a sag like this working, but only if the outfit works. In the video it absolutely does not, in my opinion.

Totally agree with you. You can sag this low if the outfit is put together well. Instead of three non-matching boxers, he should have just put on one pair of boxershorts under basketball shorts with his trousers around his knees and a long or tall tee/hoodie to finish it off, similar to Jace's outfit. The low level of his trousers doesn't bug me. It can work if you do it right.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Anonan said:

Totally agree with you. You can sag this low if the outfit is put together well. Instead of three non-matching boxers, he should have just put on one pair of boxershorts under basketball shorts with his trousers around his knees and a long or tall tee/hoodie to finish it off, similar to Jace's outfit. The low level of his trousers doesn't bug me. It can work if you do it right.

Yeah, there's a lot to talk about to improve the outfit.  Not sure what works or not with the starting material, personally.

• 1 month later...

Would you guys really say that this vid is a question of style? To me it looks more like a dude whose mental health isn't what it's supposed to be, or he's high on something, and doesn't really know or care how he dresses. Look at his shoes. At his bare ass. At how he stops to pick up some trash. I don't think his sag is intentional.

Sagging at the knees, OTOH, is not at all unheard of and I used to sag that low myself, too (now I'm more of a mid-thigh or just below balls guy), but always with a supertall tee.

• Like 1