Breakthroughs, Rant, and Sagging

Anyone else feel like they know they will sag whenever they feel like it, but realize they never let it happen anymore? Well, that's the case for me. Ironically, I sag low when I jerk off, and leave my joggers like that, but when it comes to anything else, I'm like nope. No sagging right now. I feel like I'm going to sag more whenever, especially when school is over. For now, my sagging has died down to sagging alone in my room, but if someone were ask me, "Hey, can you sag right now?" I'm a be like "how low you want me to go?" Or "I'm going to sag whenever I want around you." You can say I wouldn't sag, but I haven't given away my secret yet, and I will sag. I'm a go low when I'm in my room, but when it comes to around my family, little by little, out in public, little by little. I'll get used to it, like how I got to used to dropping it like it's hot, which I felt like doing in public most of the time. I feel like I have issues written all over me, which I do, but I only go to online classes Mondays, and Wednesdays, but every other Friday. Like I know I have less school days than others these days, and whole a lot of time. I just realized I'm going to be going through a lot of breakthroughs in the near future when it comes to myself, so hopefully I make it through. Sorry for ranting, just felt like that.

Edited by SaggerLogan
I had to add something to it

Yeah, I hear ya.  Sagging doesn't always turn out the way you think it will be.  There are a lot of pressures with sagging that can change the circumstances.  I've always said go with it, but I've probably ended up sagging less and less coolly than I like.  So, peace!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 12/2/2020 at 3:59 PM, SaggerLogan said:

Anyone else feel like they know they will sag whenever they feel like it, but realize they never let it happen anymore? Well, that's the case for me. Ironically, I sag low when I jerk off, and leave my joggers like that, but when it comes to anything else, I'm like nope. No sagging right now. I feel like I'm going to sag more whenever, especially when school is over. For now, my sagging has died down to sagging alone in my room, but if someone were ask me, "Hey, can you sag right now?" I'm a be like "how low you want me to go?" Or "I'm going to sag whenever I want around you." You can say I wouldn't sag, but I haven't given away my secret yet, and I will sag. I'm a go low when I'm in my room, but when it comes to around my family, little by little, out in public, little by little. I'll get used to it, like how I got to used to dropping it like it's hot, which I felt like doing in public most of the time. I feel like I have issues written all over me, which I do, but I only go to online classes Mondays, and Wednesdays, but every other Friday. Like I know I have less school days than others these days, and whole a lot of time. I just realized I'm going to be going through a lot of breakthroughs in the near future when it comes to myself, so hopefully I make it through. Sorry for ranting, just felt like that.

We're all entitled to rant... I just can't be asked with it 😂

• Like 1