Need a bit a help with my boxers

Hi new here just needing a bit of help. I’m new to the whole sagging thing and yes am enjoying doing it still only show waist band ( does that defeat the object hope it don’t) but it’s just is it normal for my boxers to slip down when I sit or bend down, is there something wrong or is it normal , I don’t want people seeing my crack, any advise would be helpful thanks.

14 hours ago, Jb123 said:

Hi new here just needing a bit of help. I’m new to the whole sagging thing and yes am enjoying doing it still only show waist band ( does that defeat the object hope it don’t) but it’s just is it normal for my boxers to slip down when I sit or bend down, is there something wrong or is it normal , I don’t want people seeing my crack, any advise would be helpful thanks.

That's part of sagging, really, the slipping.  Especially with boxers.  I think it's especially with the smaller waistband pants and larger waistband underwear.  You can find situations where they don't slip as much, as you try different clothes.

14 hours ago, Jb123 said:

How tight are your jeans? May be they are too tight that it drag your boxers down?

6 hours ago, Jb123 said:

No I tend to wear a lot of tight fitting clothing but do some jeans pull down boxers and I’m not realising it 

thats  what i expected. if your jeans are too tight, it might pull your underwear down. I think you can either wear smoother underwear,e.g. lycra,silk so your jeans just slide down without dragging your underwear down. Or you can try to wear tighter underwear.

Should probably show us a photo.

9 hours ago, William said:

thats  what i expected. if your jeans are too tight, it might pull your underwear down. I think you can either wear smoother underwear,e.g. lycra,silk so your jeans just slide down without dragging your underwear down. Or you can try to wear tighter underwear.

Should probably show us a photo.

What he said.  Yeah, probably your jeans could be pulling down your underwear.  No big deal, but maybe find clothes that do not do it, if you are concerned.