Am embarrassing story which happened to me

As u know I have just started to sag and I want to thank everyone I have made me feel truly welcome. This is why I want to share a story that happened to me recently. 

it was a week before Christmas and I needed to do last bit of Christmas shopping, it was pretty late about 5:00pm was dark outside. I was rushing to get out of the door before the shops shut, I changed into something a bit more comfortable to leave in however little did I know I forgot to put on my belt , this was a fatal mistake as you would see later in the story. 

when I arrived to shops and was walking I could feel something slipping like If my t shirt was riding up so I ignored it and carried on, a few moments later I caught a glimpse of black, I thought to myself it can’t be my jeans since they are blue and  it’s not my shirt because it it’s dark red (pacific I know) being the idiot I was I continued to ignore it and carried on walking. But as I walked further the black became even more visible, and to my horror it was my boxers they were gradually becoming more visible to my eyes I knew my jeans were falling.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and pulled my jeans up to the max they would go to (it’s worse for me because I’m not confident sagging any lower then the waist so it was a nightmare for me). However that did not do anything and once again my boxers were becoming visible, only this time I couldn’t do anything because I had to bags of shopping in each hand and the car park was just a few feet. As they continued to slip I could see people staring at me and when I stopped to put my bags in the car I saw my skin was showing,

i thought as long as I can get in the car and drive off they won’t fall down. After a opening my car and putting my bags in I could feel a chill and I realised my jeans had completely fell down. Luckily it was pretty quiet so there wasn’t anyone who saw so I yanked them up as soon as they could, I also thought had my boxers become lower and they had the jeans had pulled down my boxers to the point that I’d I bent down once more my crack would be on show for every one, so I pulled them up and got in my car and drove away and fast as I could.

so yeah pretty shocking for me since I just started and it was a shocking experience it nearly put me off sagging forever but I forgot about and still starting to be more confident but not enough to go lower.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Jb123 said:

Yeah I knew people were looking but I was too embarrassed to notice just waved to leave ASAP 

Don't feel embarrassed... Even if you are a shy person. Always be open & honest about stuff. You are entitled to express yourself. 

14 hours ago, Jb123 said:

As u know I have just started to sag and I want to thank everyone I have made me feel truly welcome. This is why I want to share a story that happened to me recently. 

it was a week before Christmas and I needed to do last bit of Christmas shopping, it was pretty late about 5:00pm was dark outside. I was rushing to get out of the door before the shops shut, I changed into something a bit more comfortable to leave in however little did I know I forgot to put on my belt , this was a fatal mistake as you would see later in the story. 

when I arrived to shops and was walking I could feel something slipping like If my t shirt was riding up so I ignored it and carried on, a few moments later I caught a glimpse of black, I thought to myself it can’t be my jeans since they are blue and  it’s not my shirt because it it’s dark red (pacific I know) being the idiot I was I continued to ignore it and carried on walking. But as I walked further the black became even more visible, and to my horror it was my boxers they were gradually becoming more visible to my eyes I knew my jeans were falling.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and pulled my jeans up to the max they would go to (it’s worse for me because I’m not confident sagging any lower then the waist so it was a nightmare for me). However that did not do anything and once again my boxers were becoming visible, only this time I couldn’t do anything because I had to bags of shopping in each hand and the car park was just a few feet. As they continued to slip I could see people staring at me and when I stopped to put my bags in the car I saw my skin was showing,

i thought as long as I can get in the car and drive off they won’t fall down. After a opening my car and putting my bags in I could feel a chill and I realised my jeans had completely fell down. Luckily it was pretty quiet so there wasn’t anyone who saw so I yanked them up as soon as they could, I also thought had my boxers become lower and they had the jeans had pulled down my boxers to the point that I’d I bent down once more my crack would be on show for every one, so I pulled them up and got in my car and drove away and fast as I could.

so yeah pretty shocking for me since I just started and it was a shocking experience it nearly put me off sagging forever but I forgot about and still starting to be more confident but not enough to go lower.

Oh, man, so tough.  But, cool!

lol that's awesome. I totally understand how you feel. I've gone out without a belt a few times, had to empty my pockets of everything so there was no weight pulling my pants any lower than I wanted them. Satin boxers are shinny and pants do not grip to them at all... eeek. I don't make that mistake very often.. lol.

9 hours ago, MelbSag said:

lol that's awesome. I totally understand how you feel. I've gone out without a belt a few times, had to empty my pockets of everything so there was no weight pulling my pants any lower than I wanted them. Satin boxers are shinny and pants do not grip to them at all... eeek. I don't make that mistake very often.. lol.

I only just started it nearly put me off entirely but it haven’t though. That’s good 

20 minutes ago, Jb123 said:

I only just started it nearly put me off entirely but it haven’t though. That’s good 

Yeah don't let it put you off, it makes you more vigilant, but hey, when I see it happen to other guys its the hottest thing ever haha.

Just now, MelbSag said:

Yeah don't let it put you off, it makes you more vigilant, but hey, when I see it happen to other guys its the hottest thing ever haha.

True sometimes when I see a sag so low I hope they come down