Advice on going without belts

Hi yeah challenged myself to go lower and I did but didn’t go anywhere not at that stage yet and did belt less they kept coming down what would your advice be on doing this or should when I go lower do with belts. Btw it’s actually comfortable at half height just want to make them stay thanks. 

It's cool.  You could either start with elastic waistband or be very deliberate in your pants waistband fitting.  I'd say belts help the sag stay in place, but in general you'd find a beltless sag sliding more often.

• Like 1

I would say belts are a blessing in terms of keeping the sag under control. If you don't get anywhere belt-less then stick with that option.

It kinda depends on your own preference style. If you like it half ass, then go for it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 2:34 PM, SaggerMatt said:

No prob.  I used to like going with a belt, because it would hold my sag in place, pretty well.  But, I think more pure sagging is without a belt.

Matt, I tend to not really apply a belt unless the sag is likely to not stay in place.

Sagging with or without one doesn't matter. If the sag is there, perfect! 👍😁

9 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

F****, yeah!  I agree.

Matt, i read somewhere that you are mostly a boxers guy. Do you wear the woven sort or plain?

Thanks man. Btw, I enjoy our banter on here 😉

On 1/25/2021 at 2:32 PM, SaggerMatt said:

Oh, man, I like boxers, but I don't really have any right now.  Dunno if I'm really a boxers guy, but they are cool.  I have mostly boxerbriefs and briefs these days, but cheers!

No worries dude. It's nice to gain some insight 👍

No problem.  I wore boxers like crazy when I was a kid, and they were great to sag in.  I switched over to boxer briefs about the time everyone else did, when they became more readily available.  I am on the lookout for some good boxers again, though, though I don't see anything quite like they were when in the '90's.  Close, though.

• Like 1