Guys treat the d ick better

Even some amateur vids seems like most young good looking guys thoroughly enjoy s ucking d ick. They like to pleasure their friend. It seems like for women, it's like ewww I gotta s uck this thing?! And the faces and pre-cum shakes on guys when their buds s uck them is way better then when women s uck them. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, wxsaggerNick said:

Even some amateur vids seems like most young good looking guys thoroughly enjoy s ucking d ick. They like to pleasure their friend. It seems like for women, it's like ewww I gotta s uck this thing?! And the faces and pre-cum shakes on guys when their buds s uck them is way better then when women s uck them. 

That is 100% true and I agree! 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, wxsaggerNick said:

And I thought i was the best co*ksucker on this site haha  

• Like 1

Oh, I thought you were telling guys to treat their dicks better.  I agree, upkeep is key.

As far as sex with the d.  I can understand guys have more appreciation for the d to begin with.  Though, the guy-guy intercourse is not as intuitive.

I have the same impression. Many bisexual men, and even straight men, who allowed another guy penetrate them orally as a one-off experience, have reported that (gay/bi) men actually seem to enjoy and like s*cking the D. They appear to show more passion and genuine enjoyment. Whereas women often seem to view fellatio as a "necessary evil" to get the guy into the right mood for "real" sex.

No doubt, there are women who may genuinely enjoy giving BJs, but all too often, it seems that even in p*rn, where they professionally aim to give an impression of pleasure and enjoyment while performing fellatio, they can't seem to convince me that they really enjoy s*cking on a big, hard, warm d*ck.

As far as I know, this is actually a known phenomenon. Are there any studies about how much women enjoy giving BJs?

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

I have experience having my d ick sucked by both men and women. Women just go down and suck men they massage the balls or cup the balls while they are sucking you off

Really?  I thought women would be more attentive to the balls, but I have no experience.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Anonan said:

I have the same impression. Many bisexual men, and even straight men, who allowed another guy penetrate them orally as a one-off experience, have reported that (gay/bi) men actually seem to enjoy and like s*cking the D. They appear to show more passion and genuine enjoyment. Whereas women often seem to view fellatio as a "necessary evil" to get the guy into the right mood for "real" sex.

No doubt, there are women who may genuinely enjoy giving BJs, but all too often, it seems that even in p*rn, where they professionally aim to give an impression of pleasure and enjoyment while performing fellatio, they can't seem to convince me that they really enjoy s*cking on a big, hard, warm d*ck.

As far as I know, this is actually a known phenomenon. Are there any studies about how much women enjoy giving BJs?

Yeah, guys are definitely more casual about their intercourse.  May be a little tangential, but I don't think this makes them less attentive to the d.  Women, I don't think, are meant to pleasure d orally overall and in general.  Guys are more attentive and designed to do it, which is what the original poster said.  Women are more minded towards going for pregnancy as well, which I think makes a whole different ballgame.  Peace!

• Like 1

I had one girl that gave a excellent blow job. She cupped the ball's, and massage the balls and licked the area between the balls and a-hole and she stuck a few fingers in the a-hole and massage my prostate as she sucked me off so a little prostate stimulation gives a guy's a more powerful orgasm. But with guy's they go all out 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, SaggersRhot said:

Are you gay Matt? I thought you were straight?

I don't affiliate really.  I'd identify more with straight.  But, I'm single and advanced age, so again, I don't affiliate that much.  I am attentive to guy-guy interactions, though.

14 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

I had one girl that gave a excellent blow job. She cupped the ball's, and massage the balls and licked the area between the balls and a-hole and she stuck a few fingers in the a-hole and massage my prostate as she sucked me off so a little prostate stimulation gives a guy's a more powerful orgasm. But with guy's they go all out 

That sounds a little more realistic/like what I'd expect.  But, you enjoy what you enjoy.  Peace!

On 2/18/2021 at 2:53 PM, SaggerMatt said:

Haha, yeah, contribution is key.  Especially when someone else is contributing/putting forth the effort.

I always try to encourage others to acknowledge their potential. Force of habit ☺️

2 minutes ago, Admiralolsen said:

I love to give a bj to my fiancé because of how he responds.  And I like to make sure that all parts of his genitals are well serviced and given the proper attention. 

Firstly, congrats. Secondly, does he have a big c**k? 

• Love 1