Congratulations man! That's great news. Do you both live close to eachother? To answer your question, Yes, I have meet a amazing guy on here and we talk daily but are great friends. Would be nice if a relationship would come along but we live in different states. I love talking with him. He is very warm caring person. Hopefully we will meet in person someday soon.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Admiralolsen said:

So, the day before Valentine’s Day, I @Admiralolsen proposed to my sagger boyfriend, @Blaze1224, for his hand in Marriage.  He did say,”Yes” and we are now engaged.  But I wondered, who else has met here on Saggerworld and made a real strong connection?

You met on Saggerworld?!  So cool.  Man, congrats, and I'm not looking for much of a connection.  But, it is cool to hear of people getting along.  Peace!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

You met on Saggerworld?!  So cool.  Man, congrats, and I'm not looking for much of a connection.  But, it is cool to hear of people getting along.  Peace!

Yeah.  A little over three years ago. I have never been happier with another person in my whole life. 

On 2/16/2021 at 4:12 AM, Admiralolsen said:

So, the day before Valentine’s Day, I @Admiralolsen proposed to my sagger boyfriend, @Blaze1224, for his hand in Marriage.  He did say,”Yes” and we are now engaged.  But I wondered, who else has met here on Saggerworld and made a real strong connection?

That is soooo AMAZING 👏  Congrats! ❤️ x

• Like 1

Coo!  and Congrats Yo!  I met my sagger bf I think on here over 11  years ago.  He had been nutting to my youtube vids for a few years before.  Cant bring myself to getting married atm,  since  we live 3 hours apart and I have a live in bf. not sure how that would fly.    Plus I like to chill with random Saggers and throw sagger parties.    Marriage to 1 would be hard. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Denimsag said:

Congratulations to you both. You'll have a big catering bill though. As you met on this site we'll all be expecting a slice of cake on the big day!

AND a slice of sagging once they have changed 😜

• Like 1
13 hours ago, jace said:

Coo!  and Congrats Yo!  I met my sagger bf I think on here over 11  years ago.  He had been nutting to my youtube vids for a few years before.  Cant bring myself to getting married atm,  since  we live 3 hours apart and I have a live in bf. not sure how that would fly.    Plus I like to chill with random Saggers and throw sagger parties.    Marriage to 1 would be hard. 

Sounds like it.  Marriage isn't as strong for guys, but some guys like it.  Make sure you're happy, and you should be golden.

• Like 1

IMHO... If you love someone so dearly & you want to spend the rest of your days with them then go for it. Be happy 👍

Straight, gay, bi, transgender etc etc is doesn't matter. Everyone should be ACCEPTED for who they are. 

Bugs me that even today, society can be so judgmental & short sighted. It's old tat! I thought attitudes were changing.

Sorry guys, i witnessed some prejudice. Bloody annoying me.

• Love 1
On 2/15/2021 at 11:12 PM, Admiralolsen said:

Seriously to be honest with you Wishing you the best and hope too I can find a sagger boyfriend just for me 

• Love 1