Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Congratulations man! That's great news. Do you both live close to eachother? To answer your question, Yes, I have meet a amazing guy on here and we talk daily but are great friends. Would be nice if a relationship would come along but we live in different states. I love talking with him. He is very warm caring person. Hopefully we will meet in person someday soon.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Admiralolsen said:

So, the day before Valentine’s Day, I @Admiralolsen proposed to my sagger boyfriend, @Blaze1224, for his hand in Marriage.  He did say,”Yes” and we are now engaged.  But I wondered, who else has met here on Saggerworld and made a real strong connection?

You met on Saggerworld?!  So cool.  Man, congrats, and I'm not looking for much of a connection.  But, it is cool to hear of people getting along.  Peace!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

You met on Saggerworld?!  So cool.  Man, congrats, and I'm not looking for much of a connection.  But, it is cool to hear of people getting along.  Peace!

Yeah.  A little over three years ago. I have never been happier with another person in my whole life. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2021 at 4:12 AM, Admiralolsen said:

So, the day before Valentine’s Day, I @Admiralolsen proposed to my sagger boyfriend, @Blaze1224, for his hand in Marriage.  He did say,”Yes” and we are now engaged.  But I wondered, who else has met here on Saggerworld and made a real strong connection?

That is soooo AMAZING 👏  Congrats! ❤️ x

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Coo!  and Congrats Yo!  I met my sagger bf I think on here over 11  years ago.  He had been nutting to my youtube vids for a few years before.  Cant bring myself to getting married atm,  since  we live 3 hours apart and I have a live in bf. not sure how that would fly.    Plus I like to chill with random Saggers and throw sagger parties.    Marriage to 1 would be hard. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Denimsag said:

Congratulations to you both. You'll have a big catering bill though. As you met on this site we'll all be expecting a slice of cake on the big day!

AND a slice of sagging once they have changed 😜

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jace said:

Coo!  and Congrats Yo!  I met my sagger bf I think on here over 11  years ago.  He had been nutting to my youtube vids for a few years before.  Cant bring myself to getting married atm,  since  we live 3 hours apart and I have a live in bf. not sure how that would fly.    Plus I like to chill with random Saggers and throw sagger parties.    Marriage to 1 would be hard. 

Sounds like it.  Marriage isn't as strong for guys, but some guys like it.  Make sure you're happy, and you should be golden.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

IMHO... If you love someone so dearly & you want to spend the rest of your days with them then go for it. Be happy 👍

Straight, gay, bi, transgender etc etc is doesn't matter. Everyone should be ACCEPTED for who they are. 

Bugs me that even today, society can be so judgmental & short sighted. It's old tat! I thought attitudes were changing.

Sorry guys, i witnessed some prejudice. Bloody annoying me.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2021 at 11:12 PM, Admiralolsen said:

So, the day before Valentine’s Day, I @Admiralolsen proposed to my sagger boyfriend, @Blaze1224, for his hand in Marriage.  He did say,”Yes” and we are now engaged.  But I wondered, who else has met here on Saggerworld and made a real strong connection?

Seriously to be honest with you Wishing you the best and hope too I can find a sagger boyfriend just for me 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to Saggerworld.com and thanks for popping by. It would be great for you to create a FREE account, However by using this site as a guest, you must still agree to our Terms of Use.