JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
jonquestor

Unbutton/unzip pants when you take them off?

Sometimes I just slide them off - kinda depends on how wacked I might be - but usually unbutton/zip - especially if I'm gonna wear them the next day. Makes them easier to put back on.

Guest Fabik

For pants that are large enough for me to sag I don't ever unbutton my pants just open close the belt.

usually unbutton/zip - especially if I'm gonna wear them the next day. Makes them easier to put back on.

Just the same, except when BF is around... Then they're slid down with underwear and thrown hastily in a corner, never knew why...^_^

Edited by CosmoBoy
bad bad english

I just slide them off, ALLWAYS unbuttonned (unzipped) and unbuckled! Very quick and easy when you go to the toilet, hehe.

And in the mornings i pull them up just as they are, unbuttonned and unbuckled.

I thought every sagger would do it like this but i can read above you guys do unbutton and unbuckle !? :S

Guest Fabik

I just slide them off, ALLWAYS unbuttonned (unzipped) and unbuckled! Very quick and easy when you go to the toilet, hehe.

And in the mornings i pull them up just as they are, unbuttonned and unbuckled.

I thought every sagger would do it like this but i can read above you guys do unbutton and unbuckle !? :S

Sorry but this don't quite make sense. You say you always unbutton, and then you are surprised people do unbutton. Did you mean you never unbutton them instead ? It's true it's really practical to have pants that are large enough so you just slide them down a bit to take a piss (but you can't sag too low on the back or they fall off - in fact I already had my pants fall off when I pissed, while not as embarrassing as if they fall off when you are NOT pissing, it's still so-so, I was kind of drunk so I wasn't embarrassed anyways).

Sorry but this don't quite make sense. You say you always unbutton, and then you are surprised people do unbutton. Did you mean you never unbutton them instead ? It's true it's really practical to have pants that are large enough so you just slide them down a bit to take a piss (but you can't sag too low on the back or they fall off - in fact I already had my pants fall off when I pissed, while not as embarrassing as if they fall off when you are NOT pissing, it's still so-so, I was kind of drunk so I wasn't embarrassed anyways).

I think what he is trying to say is that he never has them buttoned anyway, only the belt keeps them up, never zipped or buttoned jeans therefore he never has to un do them.

i jus slide mine down. dont need to unbutton at all... when i take a piss in a public rr, I just let my baggys drop to my knees and slide my boxers down...if you can picture

great thread... i like to slip out of my jeans without undoing. when i sag in skinnies its easy to just loosen belt and push em down to my knees then get out one leg at a time and leave them inside out on the floor.

Guest UBCsagger

I undo the belt and just slide em down. Usually my pants are like a size bigger than my waist for sagging of course, so they come off fairly easy.

Great thread! These days i'm always seeing jeans typically designed with button flies. I hated them initially cuz it was annoying to unbutton going for a piss. It's been ages since i've seen any jeans with fly zips in shops. Whoelse thinks this is weird?

Ofcourse, all i buy is button fly jeans but have become used to them now :)