Boxers too low or fell down

Hi I’m just wondering (sorry not posted in a while) have you ever been sagging, and either when bending down or walking, your boxers have been slipping down abs not your jeans. 
 I have just recently, it was on the afternoon and I was doing housework, I could feel something was different on my clothing, I thought my jeans are coming down, (learned to go without a belt at home now didn’t before) so I carried on, than when I was making my bed and I could see myself in the mirror, I could see my crack was on the tip of exposition, I ignored it because it was normal for me so carried on. When I was in the kitchen though and bent down to get something of the floor, I could see my mate laughing, I thought what until he said “mate your boxers are low and I mean low”  I pulled up my shirt and he was right they were so low that if I sat down, my ass would be sat on the boxers. I pulled them up quickly and moved on. Did that work no because as I went to sit down they fell down again to the same level, but being me I thought I’m only sat down they will go back up when I stand back up, yet they didn’t but this time I didn’t know because that’s what I thought to myself. So I’m continuing my evening as normal completely unaware that my ass is showing, my mate didn’t say anything and that as I got off the sofa to go back to the kitchen, still low, my mate pulled them down and I was left on the kitchen with boxers and jeans around my ankles with everything on show, he said “honestly if your going to walk around like that you might as well not where any, your welcome” 

yeah that happened so I guys have any similar story’s like this 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

It doesn't happen much in the UK as loose boxers are usually only worn by old men. Only 1 person I know my age wears them. Most people wear boxerbriefs, some wear briefs and a few wear compression shorts (like me).

• Like 1

I agree. Loose boxers tend to frequently slide.

I have experienced this same issue so often with jeans. Guess it's down to the "pull" or "tug" that comes with it. 

• Like 1
On 2/23/2021 at 8:33 AM, Denimsag said:

It doesn't happen much in the UK as loose boxers are usually only worn by old men. Only 1 person I know my age wears them. Most people wear boxerbriefs, some wear briefs and a few wear compression shorts (like me).

Never judge a book by its cover ☝️people still wear boxers & those said boxers can pull down your jeans.

Some seem more loose than others. Although 99% of my drawers are boxerbriefs, you can't guarantee i will always wear that sort hehe 😏

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

I have a way to keep them up but you won't like it lol

Hehe. I think I'll take a raincheck on that one, but thanks (know your intentions) naughty 😉

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Lee249 said:

I agree. Loose boxers tend to frequently slide.

I have experienced this same issue so often with jeans. Guess it's down to the "pull" or "tug" that comes with it. 

For sure.

17 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Never judge a book by its cover ☝️people still wear boxers & those said boxers can pull down your jeans.

Some seem more loose than others. Although 99% of my drawers are boxerbriefs, you can't guarantee i will always wear that sort hehe 😏

For sure.

9 minutes ago, Admiralolsen said:

I really hate when your wearing pants at the “correct” height but your undies slide down and end up getting bunched up below your butt and crotch. 

Totally agree. I don't do crack gimme the common decency by giving a good sag. 

12 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

It's rare for me.  But, I agree.

Bunched up or not. If you sag so that the eyes of the world can clock it then great 😛

11 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Bunched up or not. If you sag so that the eyes of the world can clock it then great 😛

Yes, it depends on how good or smart saggers are with their style of sagging. Also it has to suit people well.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Pokemon said:

The best solution is just buy tighter boxers or wear a longer shirt tbh. If you don't want to do that just pull them up every once in while 

When I work at the store, I’ve seen people who works as stocking stuff that does sag tends to pull up their pants/jeans when no belt, or if he knows it’s too low that it could’ve gotten flashed. What a good idea in a sense, so he doesn’t get in trouble. But yes I’ve seen long shirts which hides the sagging part of it at work too, smart.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yeah. Longline tops are great & stylish. Always wear one when going lower than usual. You can define the length of the sag, especially below ass.

I do find it exhilarating when a guy does this because he's being daring & cautious at the same time. Basically, proving his point to the level he feels comfortable with. 

For instance, although his  underwear isn't in plain sight, we can still cherish the fact that is one phat sag on display! Just under a t-shirt ☺️

• Love 1