1 minute ago, Dillon said:

Hi

I've been gone for a minute. I'll swing by from time to time I suppose. I've developed depression. I haven't been myself lately. 

Take care everyone

Dilly 

sends some hope bud

@Dillon "aka Dilly" please seek support for your depression. I'm saddened to hear that you are going through this man.

I have suffered from this too in the past, so I can relate 😢

The most important thing is staying positive. Continue social interaction (where poss) find activities/hobbies to keep your mood from spiraling.

It's easy to give up... at the end of the day, it doesn't do you or your loved ones any favours mate.

Please PROMISE me you will seek help or atleast advice. 

Take care x 

Lee 

3 hours ago, Lee249 said:

@Dillon "aka Dilly" please seek support for your depression. I'm saddened to hear that you are going through this man.

I have suffered from this too in the past, so I can relate 😢

The most important thing is staying positive. Continue social interaction (where poss) find activities/hobbies to keep your mood from spiraling.

It's easy to give up... at the end of the day, it doesn't do you or your loved ones any favours mate.

Please PROMISE me you will seek help or atleast advice. 

Take care x 

Lee 

Naw I wont do any of that crazy ****

It's just I haven't been myself lately. Like, I've been extremely quiet ...

6 hours ago, cargoshorts said:

Im thinking it might help to find out stuff about depression or whatever is bothering u on the internet   That way u dont got nobody all annoying trying to fix u. 

I wasn't suggesting that he needed a shrink. Yes, the internet is a useful tool approach for researching stuff.

Going on from personal experience, the best method was simply to confide in someone I trusted. My mood changed after that. It's different for everyone.

I know for a fact that it doesn't take much to lift anyone who is either down or depressed.

Ps, you don't need drugs or any other bullS*** "pick me up" to tell you that OR waste money on shrinks believe me. 

Take care,

Lee 

9 hours ago, cargoshorts said:

Im thinking it might help to find out stuff about depression or whatever is bothering u on the internet   That way u dont got nobody all annoying trying to fix u. 

I think the internet helps a lot.  I'm in a situation where I don't get out much, that's even before COVID and such, and coming to this board has always been a great relief and release to me.  Peace, and love it!

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, SaggerMatt said:

I think the internet helps a lot.  I'm in a situation where I don't get out much, that's even before COVID and such, and coming to this board has always been a great relief and release to me.  Peace, and love it!

Awwws Matt. Nice to hear that this site brings you relief & happiness dude 😉