What gets you hard and horny quickly?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching videos of someone sagging, or even seeing someone sagging, as well as showing off bulge (sagging below d*ck) makes me horny and ofc nude lol.

When my jeans are slipping faster and lower then normal and fall almost off my butt showing much underwear.

Seeing a nice bulge coming towards me. Damn, noticing the sack swinging left to right and the shape of the bulge, the placement, all that free flowing junk in underwear or not omg it's HOT.   

On 10/12/2021 at 9:19 PM, Pabsman2024 said:

Changing in the locker room gets me horny seeing naked bodies in the shower with a whole room of flaccid c**k's getting nice and clean

Ooh la la enough to get the pecker dancing hehe 😁

Try hot naked yoga. It a yoga class that they heat the room to 120 degree Fahrenheit or 49 degree Celsius and you are nude and with male's and females in the same class. My girlfriend 17 Year old son and his girlfriend has been doing it for 3 months and my girlfriend and I are trying it now it does help me relax and makes me more flexible in the sack 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Right on.  Cussing, though, quite surprising.

I guess I just like the bad boy image. Growing up cussing was greatly frowned on by my family. When I heard my friend use swear words I loved hearing them. From as young as 10 I had quite the potty mouth when around friends or on the playground. Eventually as a preteen and teen I started swearing around my family and at its height swear words probably came up every fourth word or so out of my mouth. Hard to describe, but I just find it sexy and it definitely turns me on.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, SaggingAllDay said:

I guess I just like the bad boy image. Growing up cussing was greatly frowned on by my family. When I heard my friend use swear words I loved hearing them. From as young as 10 I had quite the potty mouth when around friends or on the playground. Eventually as a preteen and teen I started swearing around my family and at its height swear words probably came up every fourth word or so out of my mouth. Hard to describe, but I just find it sexy and it definitely turns me on.

I love swearing also I used to be blunt and just let it rip whenever wherever Ive calmed down a bit but when I bottom I love be cussed at 

• Like 1

Seeing a nice bulge coming towards me. Damn, noticing the sack swinging left to right and the shape of the bulge, the placement, all that free flowing junk in underwear or not omg it's HOT. 

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

I fully agree with you just seeing it slap back and forth is so fckn hott

• Like 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Lee249 said:

For sure.