How many orgasms do you think you've had in your lifetime?

I'll describe my math and how I've came up with it. First - figure out your long term frequency of j erking off. My long term frequency of j erking off is probably every other day (every 2 days) at the most frequent. I'm 36 and 2 months now. I started j erking 2 months before I turned 13. So that's 23 years and 3 months that i've been jerking off or 23.25 years. Multiple your years of j erking off times 365. Then divide that number by the amount of days in between o rgasms. In my case 2; it could be 3 or if you have been j erking off every day since a teenager, then you won't have to divide. 

I came up with 4,300 o rgasms since I started j erking off. That doesn't sound like a lot. But, just think of how many c umshots that could be! My long term average number of c umshots per orgasm is probably 4. So that would be 17,200 c umshots since I started jerking off. ( I started jerking off in December 1997).

This one is an interesting one. I started when I was around 11, as I feel for my someone and he was hot (athlete). I have a pretty high sex drive, I jerk of multiple times a day 3-4 times, occasionally more, but I doubt I did that many times when I was still in elementary, let say 2.5 I guess. 10 years is 3650 days, but let's take out like 150 days for when I'm sick (I'm rarely sick but when I am, my sex drive is hibernated), so let's say 9125, give or take a thousand or more. No clue how much is that in volume as if you do it multiple days the first one is always a lot and the last ones are "empty" (barely a millilitre).

My Sperm CV has been re-done continuously... deffo into the hundreds.

Sometimes one or two maybe upto even five it depends how busy I am on the day. I don't count each time.

I went three days until this morning. Soon as I woke snapped to it. Glad to realise all that pent up w*nk tension.

Good things happen to those who wait hehe 😋

On 5/2/2021 at 3:38 PM, Lee249 said:

My Sperm CV has been re-done continuously... deffo into the hundreds.

Sometimes one or two maybe upto even five it depends how busy I am on the day. I don't count each time.

I went three days until this morning. Soon as I woke snapped to it. Glad to realise all that pent up w*nk tension.

Good things happen to those who wait hehe 😋

Love it Lee! My little buddy is stiff this morning! ;

• Haha 1